Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
bit quiet on Liverpool signings atm thought use were signing thuram and kone already

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
bit quiet on Liverpool signings atm thought use were signing thuram and kone already
Nice want a bidding war for Thuram but because we've apparently got an agreement with him already done we're just calling their bluff and waiting it out. We're apparently back in for Lavia too...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nice want a bidding war for Thuram but because we've apparently got an agreement with him already done we're just calling their bluff and waiting it out. We're apparently back in for Lavia too...
no one else is even bidding for thuram so use should have that sorted soon I guess.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This should liven things up. At the veery least we will force Real Madrid to pay maximum to get him .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just based on Fab though?

We need a DM in without a doubt. Like that we're going after young guys as players like Fab and Thiago and Hendo will be good influences on them.

Chana

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think they will sell for the amount mentioned as they need the money for the players they are buying and they won’t get that sort of money for many of their current squad. However, does he want to leave. Might just be Nunez that convinces him.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think they will sell for the amount mentioned as they need the money for the players they are buying and they won’t get that sort of money for many of their current squad. However, does he want to leave. Might just be Nunez that convinces him.
madrid dont need to sell anyone though they've lost benzema, hazard, asensio and few others which would of saved them a lot on wages

Chana

Waterboy
Reaction score
They will if they are getting Mbappe. Upfront costs plus wages. Paid a lot for Bellingham as well. Not saying we will get him just saying that if the player agrees to leave they will sell.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
well as long he goes to Liverpool instead of Newcastle
I don't think Newcastle can afford him after signing Tonali, doubt we can either tbf. We seem to be trying to get Inacio again but Sporting told us to fuck off before because Klopp was tapping him up lol.