Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As I said last year, I'm not Klopp out but I'm also not not Klopp out. Bloke seriously needs to be questioned, can't get the team up at all and he has made some awful tactical decisions.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He fucking shit, keep sucking the dud off. Record breaking signing for that garbage.
You make me laugh mate.

Where have I sucked him off?

All I've said is that the loss isn't down to him. We could've and probably should've had 5+ goals scored against us today.

If you want to focus on Nunez by all means do. He should've scored at least one without doubt.

I'd prefer to ask why Elliott was starting and not Keita.

I'd prefer to ask what our actual plan was.

I'd prefer to ask what the fuck we did in Dubai to come out looking even worse than before the break.

So by all means continue your obsession with Nunez but we've got much much bigger issues than him

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You make me laugh mate.

All I've said is that the loss isn't down to him. We could've and probably should've had 5+ goals scored against us today.

If you want to focus on Nunez by all means do. He should've scored at least one without doubt.

I'd prefer to ask what the fuck we did in Dubai to come out looking even worse than before the break.

So by all means continue your obsession with Nunez but we've got much much bigger issues than him
Truth be told tho. Looking back at that 3rd goal Keita was the one who gave up possession in the middle of the park ...

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Keita can fuck off, he’s been a flop signing . Has offered sweet fuck all in the 5 years he’s been with us . The squad needs a face lift , especially in the midfield .

Chana

Waterboy
Reaction score
You make me laugh mate.

Nunez hasn’t been the best, but he isn’t the only problem. The other forwards aren’t doing any better, and a modern team can’t always rely on forwards either, need midfielders that can score as well. They all looked like they were trying to walk the ball into the Brentford goal.

We need a RB, LB, CB, CDMs now. The current CBs are to slow to be playing so high up the field. You can’t have Elliot or Thiago type players trying to defend all the time, they are attacking players not defensive ones. If you have your RB and LB high up the field you need at least one fast defender. Etc etc etc.

It is hard to play a 433 with the current squad. Like I was saying before Klopp needs to adapt until he gets the players he wants or injured players back.

There are just too many problems at the moment to keep blaming one player.

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wow, need a whole clean out, klopp ain’t an elite manger, love what his done but shit. History repeating
VVD hasn’t been worth a squirt of shit for 2 years, TAA just letting blokes run past him
our midfield lol, where do I start there
all on klopp, spent £130 mil on 2 forwards, why the fuck didn’t he buy some midfielders instead… dumb dumb

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@Tassie Devil And not blaming Nunez for loss but how the fuck does he miss a another sitter and you keep defending him
“His new”, he will learn, he will adapt his young
blah blah blah

his 24 not 10, my grandmother would put that in the back of the net
85 mil and he can’t score from that, and been an dozen like it

if he was at city or United or spurs you would be laughing your head off and saying how shit he is lol
Hahahha what a assclown, please stop sucking Nunez off
and just call a spade a spade.

Attachments

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Controversial loss if anything
Worst thing is we’ve had some extremely lucky wins, like against your mob in the 99th minute after 6 minutes of injury time lol
beat Leicester 2-1 without scoring a goal and we’re still struggling, imagine those 2 didn’t go our way

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Tassie Devil And not blaming Nunez for loss but how the fuck does he miss a another sitter and you keep defending him
“His new”, he will learn, he will adapt his young
blah blah blah

his 24 not 10, my grandmother would put that in the back of the net
85 mil and he can’t score from that, and been an dozen like it

if he was at city or United or spurs you would be laughing your head off and saying how shit he is lol
Hahahha what a assclown, please stop sucking Nunez off
and just call a spade a spade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Controversial loss if anything
Nothing controversial about playing the correct amount of injury time...ahh actually there is because they usually just make up 3-5 minutes :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
true but salah shouldn't be this bad for what use are paying him now. once everyone is fit salah should play striker instead of right wing
Salah can play right wing, he just shouldn't be hugging the touchline all game.