Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking damn. Some performance that from the boys to get that game back. Wonderful team we have. Absolutely wonderful

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So happy that Taki got the equaliser. Wish he had bagged his penalty though!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking what a turn around
I should've kept watching instead of doing panic Christmas shopping online :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Anyway I literally tuned back in just as that cross was about to land on Takis chest haha

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I should've kept watching instead of doing panic Christmas shopping online :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Anyway I literally tuned back in just as that cross was about to land on Takis chest haha
Taki is killing it in carabao except for that crossbar...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Taki is killing it in carabao except for that crossbar...
Yh it would've been great for him to score the winner but it wasn't to be. I did think Jota was going to mess up, expected him to belt the absolute shit out the ball directly into Kasper hahaha.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh it would've been great for him to score the winner but it wasn't to be. I did think Jota was going to mess up, expected him to belt the absolute shit out the ball directly into Kasper hahaha.
Fucking Leicester though. Kasper was shitting me with his Grobbelar shit. The fans are a bunch of scum bags. Loved that result!

No Keita, Mane or Salah for the semis though apparently.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if afcon goes ahead wouldn't mane salah be missing for these 2 games?
Correct. The teams that have players going to that meaningless tournament will be disadvantaged .

Unless ofcourse youre Man Utd or Spurs and pull a new manager covid postponement manouevre and have your games postponed.
Im hearing an u13 Man Utd academy player has notified the club that his aunts neighbours first cousin has tested positive to the omicron strain and is deemed a " close contact".
Man Utd will ask for their matches to be postponed until Febrauary 2022 , so Ralph at the wheel can turn their season around .

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Taki has 5 goals and 1 assist in 525 minutes.

20211223_084428.jpg

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On the one side it's good so the players can rest and we'll defo have VVD, and Fabinho next game.

However, how does this work? We've just played two teams off the back of Covid rests so that was against us. Now, the time when we could play a team where we would have an advantage it gets called off.

Fuck to that tbh

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Leeds game postponed. Next game is vs Leicester City now. Robbo misses the following Chelsea game.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I mean. We should be happy cause this is what Klopp wanted. Get that it really isn't fair cause City and Arsenal played them when they were depleted but ... It is what Klopp wanted so we can't really complain