Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Both of Bobby’s finishes were world class .
Taki , Ox and Kostas are playing better much this season .
We are in better position than what we were last season , add to the list Keita also and all of a sudden we can call upon 4 players who have quality in their game. Add the unpredictability and talent in Elliotts game and it’s as if we have made 5 quality acquisitions . The signing of Konate has bolstered our defence also .
Were going to be up there , we’re playing some very good attacking football .
Love how Klopp believes in the young players and gives them a chance. We’ll be seeing the fruits of his labour regarding our youth program coming into fruition soon.
Our depth doesn't look that bad right now, obviously a fair few are injury prone but a few of the fringe guys are really showing something. Taki impressed me, he looked a lot stronger in the the ball, had great control and pressed really well. He's still fucking shit house in the air though lol. A signing or two would be really fucking nice though..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was watching the game and was wondering what Origi was doing in midfield and on the left wing and then I realised it was fucking Ibou pushing up to join the play :tearsofjoy: He's really fucking good though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like VVD is starting, seems like an awful decision from here. VVD doesn't look anywhere near ready

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliot is an interesting one. Playing reasonably well, isn't he? Surprised me his form. Was thinking he'd be going out on loan but now ... He could even be starting the first game
Another teenage prodigy eh. How old was Sterling when he burst onto the scene for us?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was watching the game and was wondering what Origi was doing in midfield and on the left wing and then I realised it was fucking Ibou pushing up to join the play :tearsofjoy: He's really fucking good though.
From the highlights of Ibou I’ve seen, he’s a fucking machine. Fast, strong, physical…. has it all!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not a fan of VVD starting.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
VVD still looks miles off the pace like he did in preseason, really don't know why he's playing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Milner has been fucking awful and bow he's picked up a yellow already ffs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck we needed that

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
At least one of Milner and Ox have to come off, ideally both. Ox has been totally non existent while Milner is struggling to string basic passes together. Really need Fabinho on, midfield needs to be better.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bobby been awesome since he's come on, really needed that

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Much better, hopefully another goal or two to close out the game

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good win.
Salah fantastic today. Thought Tsimikas whilst ok going forward was very shaky in defence and would’ve been found out against better opposition, hopefully finds his feet.
Fab and Bobby were a shot in the arm when they went on.
Great to have VVD and Matip back. Thought Matip was excellent and Virgil needed the run.
We’re off and running !

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
VVD still looks miles off the pace like he did in preseason, really don't know why he's playing.
Because he isn't going to get back into form sitting on the bench. We need him playing.