Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thought Bobby was excellent also. Really good. Milner. Mane had a bad start but still came through.

Very impressive performance that. Hopefully we win a few now?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big big win. What a performance with a patched up backline again.
We have a difficult match against West Ham coming up but I think after this game we’ve kinda turned the corner.Matip needs to be sold . He’s only lasted 21/2 games since his return and is injured again.
any new on Fab?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Big win that
You're back ;)

Yes. Agree. That'll give us some confidence. Belief. Front 3 were excellent. Trent brilliant.

I just liked the fight. Could've downed tools with Matip going off but instead we went for it in that opening 5 mins. Was beautiful to watch.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
liverpool have had more goals disallowed because of VAR (6) than any team last season

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They gave Trent MOM? Personally I would've given it to Hendo. He was fucking immense. Such an important player for us.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thiago. Class player, but still gotta get up to speed on the defensive side of things. Positionally he seems to get caught out a lot. No?

Their goal came down to him being dragged unnecessarily out wide when he should've stayed.

Been out for ages though and has been changing positions regularly. He'll get there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thought he did well actually. Like, really well?

Yes. I haven't seen Phillips make too many mistakes actually. He was really solid today. Really good.
It hasn't made any sense, we probably have a few more points if Klopp actually plays him and we're not forced into ruining our midfield. Thiago much better for the team in a free roaming type role

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It hasn't made any sense, we probably have a few more points if Klopp actually plays him and we're not forced into ruining our midfield. Thiago much better for the team in a free roaming type role
Ha. A lot hasn't made sense tbh but I'm not there to see them in training so ... I think Hendo has been playing at the back recently for the passing side of things? Phillips is quite limited in that aspect so maybe that was his thinking.

Thiago was good in the attacking side of things, and it gave the front 3 more space. Can see big things coming from him after a run of games in the side.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ha. A lot hasn't made sense tbh but I'm not there to see them in training so ... I think Hendo has been playing at the back recently for the passing side of things? Phillips is quite limited in that aspect so maybe that was his thinking.

Thiago was good in the attacking side of things, and it gave the front 3 more space. Can see big things coming from him after a run of games in the side.
Well it didn't work lol. Matips injury is "serious"...so that's probably his season.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well it didn't work lol. Matips injury is "serious"...so that's probably his season.
Just saw that. FFS.

Honestly ... if we don't get a CB in now it'll be absolutely mental. Will be an interesting 3 days, that's for sure.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
West Ham next, who are in form. Tough game without any CBs! Guess it'll be Hendo & Nat.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First goal in fergie time

Only team I know can score in the 49th first half
Then 47th minute second half

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just saw that. FFS.

Honestly ... if we don't get a CB in now it'll be absolutely mental. Will be an interesting 3 days, that's for sure.
We're going to end up with Mustafi or something, that's if Arsenal even let him come to us lol.