Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Champions League here we fucking come!!!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The CL spot will change many things for us in this Klopp coached era . Top shelf players wont baulk to come and play for us , I expect the squad will be strengthened .
We will be a better team in 2017/18.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apart fro the win...best thing about the match was having a 3 goal cushion for most of the second half....ahhhh, so much more relaxing!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The style we play will definitely suit us in this of competition... Cant wait to see our new signings.... Liverpool are back baby!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apart fro the win...best thing about the match was having a 3 goal cushion for most of the second half....ahhhh, so much more relaxing!
I was happy when we went 2 goals up, but once we hit the third i wanted more :tearsofjoy:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 nil still had me nervous, but what a fucking strike by coutinho. The kid shits pure magic

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
From a MUFC supporter congrats to your boys on your top 4 finish ... I think it might be the birth of my first son this morning that has me in a great mood. Anyways well done
Congrats to you brother. I hope mother and son are both doing well.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone going to the game tomorrow to watch our mighty reds? The team flew out Sydney time last night and wont arrive until later tonight. I suspect they will be severely tired and jet lagged when they step on to ANZ stadium tomorrow night.
Are they even holding an open day to meet the players? Id love to get my jersey signed .

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone going to the game tomorrow to watch our mighty reds? The team flew out Sydney time last night and wont arrive until later tonight. I suspect they will be severely tired and jet lagged when they step on to ANZ stadium tomorrow night.
Are they even holding an open day to meet the players? Id love to get my jersey signed .

im going not entirely sure on whether they will be having anything with the fans... not even sure who is coming out do you know how close to full strength it will be ? ?

still excited to see the boys go round hope they embarrass FC

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bought our 2 TOTS boys on Fifa ffs. Mane the fastest player in the game, get absolutely fucked.

Screenshot_20170523-161601.png
Screenshot_20170523-161618.png

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lukaku is a fucking bulldozer and his left is like a weapon of mass destruction. I'd buy him if he had more than 3* skills.
As an Everton fan I think I have to buy him as he will probaly be our highest rated player ever before he moves away, just falling a bit short on coins