Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's a different type of football, the games I've watched have been pretty boring so far though.
Yeah it’s the most boring national comp. No team seams to have genuine playmakers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Alisson, Kostas, VVD, Konate, TAA, Fabinho, Henderson, Cujo, Ox, Bobby, Jota. 4222/4231, whatever you want to call it, Ox and Cujo in the wide attacking positions. Think we need Jota more central.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Alisson, Kostas, VVD, Konate, TAA, Fabinho, Henderson, Cujo, Ox, Bobby, Jota. 4222/4231, whatever you want to call it, Ox and Cujo in the wide attacking positions. Think we need Jota more central.
Maybe put Bobby in behind Jota?

I'd honestly go with the same formation as usual but

Allison
Kostas
Konate
Matip
Trent
Fab
Hendo
Cujo
Jota
Bobby
Gordon

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No Ox . Sick of seeing his meaningless drives and 2 point conversions .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree. Plays one half decent game in 5-6 he does. Too many chances.

I say we get the youth to jumpstart our team.

Cujo and Gordon. Then Elliott in the coming weeks.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did I read right that United supporters once again talking down the injuries to Liverpool last year? By God that's ridiculous. Madness that people even try to debate that and honestly just smells of complete bias.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did I read right that United supporters once again talking down the injuries to Liverpool last year? By God that's ridiculous. Madness that people even try to debate that and honestly just smells of complete bias.
It’s a little bit of “trolling/baiting” if you ask me . But it’s in their own thread by their very own. :tearsofjoy:
Work that one out .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s a little bit of “trolling/baiting” if you ask me . But it’s in their own thread by their very own. :tearsofjoy:
Work that one out .
Tbh mate. It's been a few times they've brought that up which I honestly don't get especially when they complain of Liverpool stuff in their thread? You explained it well though, so onwards we go.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We didn’t really need to explain it, just look at this season and where they are. The pens have dried up for them, no more gist even though Martinez gave them one today. They are in 7th spot for many reasons, one being their opponents don’t have dud coaches on their bench anymore and their injury toll is not as bad . And remember they supposedly strengthened their squad with the signing of Ronaldo :dizzy:
7th spot

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We didn’t really need to explain it, just look at this season and where they are. The pens have dried up for them, no more gist even though Martinez gave them one today. They are in 7th spot for many reasons, one being their opponents don’t have dud coaches on their bench anymore and their injury toll is not as bad . And remember they supposedly strengthened their squad with the signing of Ronaldo :dizzy:
7th spot
Question
Would you rather 7th spot when you absolute shit
Or 3rd spot at the peak of your powers….?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Question
Would you rather 7th spot when you absolute shit
Or 3rd spot at the peak of your powers….?
According to you and others you had a gun roster, world class players . Now all of a sudden the tune has changed ? .
Ill tell you what I would prefer, I prefer winning 4 major and significant trophies ( at the so called peak of our powers) in the last 5 years , and my closest rival has won sweet fuck all in the last decade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm sick of him also but we have no one else and we can't afford to start Gordon against Brentford when they destroyed our right side last game. Ox will at least track back and match their physicality.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sick of him also but we have no one else and we can't afford to start Gordon against Brentford when they destroyed our right side last game. Ox will at least track back and match their physicality.
The problem we have is when Trent is playing below par and they target him it doesn't matter who you play in front him. I'm worried where our goals will come from up front .
The game with Brentford is a must win , anything other than a win is basically a surrender that the PL is going to Man city.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The problem we have is when Trent is playing below par and they target him it doesn't matter who you play in front him. I'm worried where our goals will come from up front .
The game with Brentford is a must win , anything other than a win is basically a surrender that the PL is going to Man city.
It does matter because Brentford were sending extra men to the back post and Trent was isolated. We need players that are going to track those runners. The title is gone lol, we're not catching City.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Curious to see how Klopp will counter this , what tactics he implements. They caused us problems in the air in the 1st round

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
True about Gordon. I've been one calling for him to start in all honesty, but .... maybe you're right?

Cant' see Klopp changing things up much anyway as he's not like that.

Surely Cujo starts instead of Milner at least? Would love a different player up front instead of Taki too!