Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mad composure from Gordon then. Won't comment about the rest of the game though :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wtf is that handball hahahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A wins and win but overall a pretty poor performance, guys like VVD and Robbo looked sloppy while I expected a lot more from someone like Jones. Gordon and Morton really are great prospects.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A wins and win but overall a pretty poor performance, guys like VVD and Robbo looked sloppy while I expected a lot more from someone like Jones. Gordon and Morton really are great prospects.
Only watched the 2nd half so I can't really comment on the whole game.

Thought we were really sloppy, especially in midfield. Lackign that intensity and hunger. Looked like it anyway.

Agree about Cujo. From what I saw he was really wasteful and cotinually took the wrong option holding onto the ball too long.

At the end of the day though, played a heap of youngsters so massive experience for them. From the short period I saw there are a few good prospects without doubt.

We need to up our levels though.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klopp on Thiago:

"No. Neither March nor end of the season is in my mind. It's something around the hip. That's the situation. It needs time. We expect him to be back to do rehab stuff tomorrow. He's not out until the end of the season, not at all."

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klopp on Thiago:

"No. Neither March nor end of the season is in my mind. It's something around the hip. That's the situation. It needs time. We expect him to be back to do rehab stuff tomorrow. He's not out until the end of the season, not at all."
I don't believe him

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So this will be 8 transfer windows and having bought only 5 players? Madness that really.