Reaction score
Well done boys
You turned up with top 4 on the line
We didn’t even care

That’s top 4 secured for u blokes as one of Chelsea or foxes can’t make it now

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Comfortable win. The score could and should have been 6-2 . Refereeing was a sub standard and pro SCUM Utd. The only thing he didn’t do is award that overrated Portuguese myth Bruno apenalty to convert from the penalty spot. What a whining prick that Bruno is too complaining all game .
2 penalties not given to us but in the end it didn’t matter .
Have I mentioned that Bruno is an overrated penalty whore ? How substandard was his general play .
Trent played well and we looked in the final third. Jota should have killed the game earlier when he had the chance for 4-1.
3 games to play and is it stands now if we win all 3 we will finish top 4.
I still cannot get over the Bruno hype who is nothing but a myth, a penalty whore.
I would just like to reiterate that him leaving Sporting Lisbon is reason why they are winning the title.
Have I mentioned that I think he is very overrated?
Moving forward, let’s hope they keep Ole.
That hand ball on Thiago with 10+ to go. And Bruno had the shot. How was that handball but not the penalty call? Both behind the player?

For me I was impressed by the character of the team. When they 'scored' I thought we'd drop the bundle but we really got stuck in and turned things around. Was really really good to see.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Comfortable win. The score could and should have been 6-2 . Refereeing was a sub standard and pro SCUM Utd. The only thing he didn’t do is award that overrated Portuguese myth Bruno apenalty to convert from the penalty spot. What a whining prick that Bruno is too complaining all game .
2 penalties not given to us but in the end it didn’t matter .
Have I mentioned that Bruno is an overrated penalty whore ? How substandard was his general play .
Trent played well and we looked in the final third. Jota should have killed the game earlier when he had the chance for 4-1.
3 games to play and is it stands now if we win all 3 we will finish top 4.
I still cannot get over the Bruno hype who is nothing but a myth, a penalty whore.
I would just like to reiterate that him leaving Sporting Lisbon is reason why they are winning the title.
Have I mentioned that I think he is very overrated?
Moving forward, let’s hope they keep Ole.
Was his goal a penalty today?[emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]
I noticed Bruno doesn’t stand up against big six has evaporated in last few months since scoring twice against you blokes
City and Spurs
As well as assists
So now back to the penalty’s lol
Love it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He ref Was their ONLY player that was dangerous today. He was a bigger threat to us than anybody .
How about that Bruno dud? Penalty whore and nothing more, and a whiny weasel .
What made me laugh actually was our 2nd goal. Bruno was playing the rat card, rolling around in the box so we'd have to stop play as we were on the break. United players get frustated because we wouldn't so fouled us. We step up and score from the free kick. Wouldn't have happened if Bruno wasn't rolling around on the ground ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look. I think Bruno is a great little player and I'd love him on our team over Keita! But, when we've played them I haven't been overly impressed.

At the end of the day though they're way ahead of us this year and in a final so we really can't comment. Clearly he's been playing better than any of our midfielders this year so I can't really slag him off too much. Good player. Not world class ... yet.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was his goal a penalty today?[emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]
I noticed Bruno doesn’t stand up against big six has evaporated in last few months since scoring twice against you blokes
City and Spurs
As well as assists
So now back to the penalty’s lol
Love it
Bruno was rubbish today, offered zero.
he doesn’t need penalties anymore. They are now awarded ing this overated dud OWN GOALS.
you cannot script this shit. Phillips own goal awarded to Br7no.
BTW the penalty in the 2nd for the handball in the box which was not given to us would have been 100% for you guys.
and Bally’s follow through tackle in the box on Phillips was penalty. Regardless him clearing the ball first he followed through with a foul inside the box....and we all know the rules for a foul inside the box.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All that matters is the next game for us. Winning today means nothign really if we don't go on and win the remaining 3 games. It's in our hands.

Always good to beat United but ... they'll finish higher than us and with an EL trophy. They'll be remembered for that, not the loss today. And rightly so. Credit to them on a good season.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
he doesn’t need penalties anymore. They are now awarded ing this overated dud OWN GOALS.
BTW the penalty in the 2nd for the handball in the box which was not given to us would have been 100% for you guys.
and Bally’s follow through tackle in the box on Phillips was penalty. Regardless him clearing the ball first he followed through with a foul inside the box....and we all know the rules for a foul inside the box.
Yeah. I mean, in the olden days that wouldn't have been a penalty but according to modern laws it should've been. He followed through and connected so there's really no doubt in my mind that, according to the rules, it should've been a penalty. Personally don't think people should get penalties for that but ... it should've been one.

Still don't understand how the handball for our penalty wasn't a handball but the one on Thiago was? DOesn't make sense to me.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha geez mate don’t be so salty
Obviously no idea of the rules of the game

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s the go with mane refusing handshake from klopp?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
:grinning:

win and we’re in !!
Nail biting end to the season, with an opportunity to salvage something from a most forgettable title defence.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:grinning:

win and we’re in !!
Nail biting end to the season, with an opportunity to salvage something from a most forgettable title defence.
I think your safe
It’s out of Chelsea and foxes game who makes the 4 pit of those 2

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think your safe
It’s out of Chelsea and foxes game who makes the 4 pit of those 2
We have been consistent as all fuck this season, so nothing is certain. Nice to get one over you guys finally at OT...keeps us in the race that’s all.
I agree, points (obviously) will be dropped by those above us, but we’ve had more than enough opportunities all season in important matches and bottled it.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have been consistent as all fuck this season, so nothing is certain. Nice to get one over you guys finally at OT...keeps us in the race that’s all.
I agree, points (obviously) will be dropped by those above us, but we’ve had more than enough opportunities all season in important matches and bottled it.
Only need to-win 2 and your in
I honestly think your a shoe in
And one of the others is gone to 4th

Don’t mean to toot my own horn but I did call leiscter to drop out of 4 a month or 5 weeks ago
So I’m still thinking there the ones to miss out

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahahaha geez mate don’t be so salty
Obviously no idea of the rules of the game
The rules are different for your club. Both would have been given for your team :tonguewink:

How about Bruno though hey, another match where he did sweet fuck all , except whine and wait to be awarded a penalty. Overrated and I stand by my judgement. And next season he will struggle especially when the pens dry up.

You never told us buddy? Fair result today or were LFC unlikely not to score 6 ?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The rules are different for your club. Both would have been given for your team :tonguewink:

How about Bruno though hey, another match where he did sweet fuck all , except whine and wait to be awarded a penalty. Overrated and I stand by my judgement. And next season he will struggle especially when the pens dry up.

You never told us buddy? Fair result today or were LFC unlikely not to score 6 ?
We didn’t deserve shit today
Missed a few, Cavani should of buried another Allison fuck up
But overall we strolled around like a team in 2nd with nothing to play for
No energy
Nothing

One thing tho both our keepers are nuffys

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You mean the chance Alison nearly gifted to Cavani?
Other than that you didn’t create much. Bruno was exposed yet again in a big game. He just cannot dominate .
De Gea is leaving , Henderson is rubbish .