GINI WITH THE WORST CEOSS IF SEEN FDS

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klopp really just brought on Shaqiri for Salah in injury time. Wow.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klopp just really say back and watched our attackers maid every opportunity and didn't change a single one until injury time. What the actual fuck, fucking idiot.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klopp maybe could've been more aggressive with the changes. Without a doubt.

But we should've won it regardless. 100%. Luck just wasn't on our side on the night. It's as simple as that.

Realise everyone will be pissed off with that result, but I just thought we were unlucky.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klopp just really say back and watched our attackers maid every opportunity and didn't change a single one until injury time. What the actual fuck, fucking idiot.
We'll be right mate. Strangely enough I'm actually more confident about our chances after that result than the previous ones. We created plenty of chances. Plenty. Just didn't finish them off. It happens.

Not the result any of us wanted, but I thought the 2nd half we absolutely bossed it. Had 4+ very very good chances to score and either blew it or the keeper did really well.

We'll be right.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thiago though. Holy shit. The guy is damned good. Damned good. He's going to create so many chances ... we just need the fucked attackers to score them!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I e never seen a team run around like headless chooks so hard for a 0-0 draw
Like I said klopp don’t trust anyone outside his top few
Terrible managerial skills today
Thought you blokes would of rolled the pies

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I e never seen a team run around like headless chooks so hard for a 0-0 draw
Like I said klopp don’t trust anyone outside his top few
Terrible managerial skills today
Thought you blokes would of rolled the pies
You actually watched the game did you? Hahaha

Thanks for your 'input' though mate. Appreciate it :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We'll be right mate. Strangely enough I'm actually more confident about our chances after that result than the previous ones. We created plenty of chances. Plenty. Just didn't finish them off. It happens.

Not the result any of us wanted, but I thought the 2nd half we absolutely bossed it. Had 4+ very very good chances to score and either blew it or the keeper did really well.

We'll be right.
It's not good enough, end of. Must win game and Klopp really just sat back and made changes like he was fucking Dean Pay.

No Taki again? Why? Plays well and then doesn't get a minute over the next few games while Salah, Bobby and Mane miss a million chances. Makes changes too late. Gini on because why? Thiago comes on an immediately lifts the tempo and ball movement is a lot quicker. Shaqiri on in injury time? Lol what a joke.

Klopp needs to get his shit sorted, no point about complaining about being unlucky when we had countless options on the bench and could cha he things up.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not good enough, end of. Must win game and Klopp really just sat back and made changes like he was fucking Dean Pay.

No Taki again? Why? Plays well and then doesn't get a minute over the next few games while Salah, Bobby and Mane miss a million chances. Makes changes too late. Gini on because why? Thiago comes on an immediately lifts the tempo and ball movement is a lot quicker. Shaqiri on in injury time? Lol what a joke.

Klopp needs to get his shit sorted, no point about complaining about being unlucky when we had countless options on the bench and could cha he things up.
Don't agree about Taki mate. Seen him play one decent game this year, that's it. You're making him out to be some gamebreaker and in the games he's played he's been far from showing that.

Personally I would've put OX on in front of Gini but that's just me.

The reality is. We simply had an off day with the boot. Could've easily have scored 4+ goals in that second half alone but it just wasn't to be. We go on. It's not good enough. Dropping so many points againt the teams at the bottom. But it is what it is. We're still somehow top ...

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We lacked the fortune the scum had yesterday , that’s all .
We deserved to win that match but wasn’t be .
When we play the top teams we blow them off the park , the lower teams park the bus and make it awkward for us. Newcastle were lucky .
Having said , I’m confident we will be top of the league at seasons end.
Klopp waited too long to sub Salah .
Nat Phillips looks ordinary, and Trents crosses today were average.
I’m not worried about scum Utd when we drop points, it’s allowing teams like Man City to get close to us in te ladder that’s the concern because sooner or later they will find their form .
Tricky game at Southampton next .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We lacked the fortune the scum had yesterday , that’s all .
We deserved to win that match but wasn’t be .
When we play the top teams we blow them off the park , the lower teams park the bus and make it awkward for us. Newcastle were lucky .
Having said , I’m confident we will be top of the league at seasons end.
Klopp waited too long to sub Salah .
Nat Phillips looks ordinary, and Trents crosses today were average.
I’m not worried about scum Utd when we drop points, it’s allowing teams like Man City to get close to us in te ladder that’s the concern because sooner or later they will find their form .
Tricky game at Southampton next .
Thought Phillips was 'OK' actually. Ball distribution wasn't great, and defensively was suspect early on but think he did OK in the end. Not a long-term solution but for now ...

Saying Newcastle were lucky is an understatement. I thought we played really well, just lacked that luck as other teams have had. It'll come.

However ... drop points against Saints and then it gets more worrying. We need to start getting results. Agree about City but ...

We also need to find OUR form. We've been pretty shit. Let's be honest. But we're still top. That's fucking mental and says a lot about the opposition. We'll be right.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watched back bits of the game.

First half was frustrating as hell to see again, second half even more so. How we didn't win that is beyond me. Should've been a minimum 2-0 to us but it wasn't our day.

What I got from the game was we were nervous. Defo felt it first half. And rushed finishing in second showed that. Needed more luck and maturity perhaps?

We'll learn but we need to learn quick. Been lucky with result in first half of season which has somehow left us on top. But not sure we'll get as much luck the second.

The team that stands up and takes control of this comp over the next month will win it imo. We're still very well placed. But now need to show our class.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When's Jota back? If we had him in the team the last few games we would've win imo

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s young, tall and quick. So he’s the type of player you can see Klopp signing. Will cost around 20 million.
We need to offload Matip .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s young, tall and quick. So he’s the type of player you can see Klopp signing. Will cost around 20 million.
We need to offload Matip .
We won't offload Matip anytime soon. Anything concrete on Botman though? We're definitely missing VVD & even Gomez playing it out from the back. Apparently this Botman is good at that.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gomez , whilst a good player is also fragile and very injury prone. Not so sure he is the long term solution to partner VVD.
Rodgers brought him to the club as a right back from memory. He’s very mobile and quick but he’s injured every season.
Matip is average in my opinion , Phillips looks dead average and Rhys Williams whilst a work I progress at the moment looks like he lacks pace, which is something we need in our defenders as we play a very high line.
We really need to purchase a quality central defender to partner VVD.
If we are to believe rumours we will be making a play for Botman .