Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are we going to count every trophy won? Or just the ones you blokes want to count ?
Coz it’s actually 66-64 in our favour
Now sit down .......

@Captain Jackson typical Liverpool supporters just counting the ones they want to count
There not even the most sussesful English club to win English trophy’s either lol
Awww isn't it cute. The Man U boys are back together again. Lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See above .... lol
I'll let him fight his own battles ... ;)

So ... we're talking about league titles, FA cup, League Cup, European Cup, Other European. Am I missing something? What other trophies are you talking about on top of that?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll let him fight his own battles ... ;)

So ... we're talking about league titles, FA cup, League Cup, European Cup, Other European. Am I missing something? What other trophies are you talking about on top of that?
Best banter

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we going to count every trophy won? Or just the ones you blokes want to count ?
Coz it’s actually 66-64 in our favour
Now sit down .......

@Captain Jackson typical Liverpool supporters just counting the ones they want to count
There not even the most sussesful English club to win English trophy’s either lol
They can never decide what count they want to use. A few years ago (before our last 2 EPL wins) they were counting every trophy that was ever invented but now that they're behind on that count its magically changed to major trophies only.

The goal posts always change for whatever suits their benefit. (As per tassie trying to argue "the bigger club")

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They can never decide what count they want to use. A few years ago (before our last 2 EPL wins) they were counting every trophy that was ever invented but now that they're behind on that count its magically changed to major trophies only.

The goal posts always change for whatever suits their benefit. (As per tassie trying to argue "the bigger club")
Funny you say that , they done a poll on biggest club in England
Based it of trophy’s
Renenue
Supporters
Crowds
Tv audiences
Etc etc etc
Bout 30different areas covered
Guess who came out on top by a long way

MANCHESTER UNITED

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Based it of trophy’s
Renenue
Supporters
Crowds
Tv audiences
Etc etc etc

MANCHESTER UNITED
But they have the west brom cup???

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We count the important ones. The ones that matter. For purist I’d say the English title, European success, world club title and the FA cup which was prestigious years ago.

“Community Shield” triumphs mean fuck all to me, and every other football fan in the world. 90% of the worlds football fans don’t even know what the Community shield comp is.
That meaningless competition whereby teams play their toddlers these days to rest their players is only significant to you mob because it takes your tally of trophies to 66, instead of 45 . You duds have 21 of those meaningless fuckers .
But let me give you some more facts how farcical that competition is , of those 21 “truimphs”, you have shared the “trophy” with other teams including Liverpool because you drew in the final . Draw the final, share the trophy....bahahahahhahaha.
It’s a perfect competition for you guys, too bad you can’t even win that one these days .lol
I find it rich from Man Utd supporters claiming that we are picking the comps when the fact is without those community shield “triumphs “ you guys are behind us.
Luckily for us, they never invented the “Fergie time“cup because you would have picked up a few more trophies there. Lol

btw ... we will be equalling the English trophies next year. As for Europe you guys have a fair way to go :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

LFC are a huge club , imagine not having won the league in England for 3 decades but being only just 1 title shy of claiming that top spot honour.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We count the important ones. The ones that matter. For purist I’d say the English title, European success, world club title and the FA cup which was prestigious years ago.

“Community Shield” triumphs mean fuck all to me, and every other football fan in the world. 90% of the worlds football fans don’t even know what the Community shield comp is.
That meaningless competition whereby teams play their toddlers these days to rest their players is only significant to you mob because it takes your tally of trophies to 66, instead of 45 . You duds have 21 of those meaningless fuckers .
But let me give you some more facts how farcical that competition is , of those 21 “truimphs”, you have shared the “trophy” with other teams including Liverpool because you drew in the final . Draw the final, share the trophy....bahahahahhahaha.
It’s a perfect competition for you guys, too bad you can’t even win that one these days .lol
I find it rich from Man Utd supporters claiming that we are picking the comps when the fact is without those community shield “triumphs “ you guys are behind us.
Luckily for us, they never invented the “Fergie time“cup because you would have picked up a few more trophies there. Lol

btw ... we will be equalling the English trophies next year. As for Europe you guys have a fair way to go :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

LFC are a huge club , imagine not having won the league in England for 3 decades but being only just 1 title shy of claiming that top spot honour.
Someone’s a bit but hurt
Like captain Jackson said, just cherry picking the ones you want lol
World club hahaha
And europa is the best of the rest, but you blokes were there long enough to win a few hahaha
We didn’t cherry pick anything, just added em ALL up
Simple
Geez your ass must be sore

2 more trophies and you will be equal lol
Hemroid cream might help your ass mate
Rectanol or something lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Someone’s a bit but hurt
Like captain Jackson said, just cherry picking the ones you want lol
World club hahaha
And europa is the best of the rest, but you blokes were there long enough to win a few hahaha
We didn’t cherry pick anything, just added em ALL up
Simple

Are you counting in Community Shields into your total? Personally the ones that I listed are the ones that matters, but if you're talking about who's won the most trophies of every single whatever a club has been in then United are clearly the winner. If you want to include Mickey Mouse trophies like the Community Shield into the equation, you're welcome to it. Really. Lol.

Being honest, I find it silly supporters trying to argue who's best based on how many titles or whatever they've won over time. Couldn't really give a shit personally. All the really matters is who's currently doing better.

There's a reason you lot keep bringing up who's the biggest team etc. as you seriously don't have anything else to hold onto.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Here’s a scoop. We’ve actually won more trophies !!!!!
Like I said , your meaningless community shield “ triumphs” should NOT be included because you didn’t actually win many of them. You shared the trophy with other teams for drawing the game.
Now I get it , the true facts kinda bother you , and you always revert to rectal terminology to try and argue you way out of a corner , but I want you to know that my ass , sphincter and anal cavity are fine and dandy.

It’s yours that obviously is been playing up and causing you some discomfort considering you’re well versed in the medicinal remedies and products associated with ass discomfort.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

But look on the bright side Jurgen and his boys have torn many assholes ....and there’s more to come .

Come back when you have the statistics of how many Community shield “ trophies ” you actually share with other teams .
Imagine an NRL GF finishes a draw and they announce 2 winner who will share the trophy. Fucking farcical stuff.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Based it of trophy’s
Renenue
Supporters
Crowds
Tv audiences
Etc etc etc

MANCHESTER UNITED
You two are pretty pathetic though. Surely you can see that?

I mean. You're doing EXACTLY what you gave Liverpool supporters shit for those '30 trophy less' years that you crap on about all the time. We're the bigger club because of this. We're better because of that. And you still don't win any trophies. And you're still shit.

But ... by all means. You're the bigger club. Financially you're HUGE. Bigger revenue. More coming to the game. Won more trophies. You're the biggest club in England.

And you're still shit.

It's stupid. I'm sorry. Surely you both can see this? Just as Liverpool supporters were stupid in our obsession with history and holding onto the past. Now you guys are doing the same.

Just accept that Liverpool are currently a better club than yours. Because we are.

Hell. If United win the EPL this year, I'll give you credit and say you're bigger than us. It's the way it is. This stupid tribalism that you two keep spouting is pathetic.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here’s a scoop. We’ve actually won more trophies !!!!!
Like I said , your meaningless community shield “ triumphs” should NOT be included because you didn’t actually win many of them. You shared the trophy with other teams for drawing the game.
Now I get it , the true facts kinda bother you , and you always revert to rectal terminology to try and argue you way out of a corner , but I want you to know that my ass , sphincter and anal cavity are fine and dandy.

It’s yours that obviously is been playing up and causing you some discomfort considering you’re well versed in the medicinal remedies and products associated with ass discomfort.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

But look on the bright side Jurgen and his boys have torn many assholes ....and there’s more to come .

Come back when you have the statistics of how many Community shield “ trophies ” you actually share with other teams .
Imagine an NRL GF finishes a draw and they announce 2 winner who will share the trophy. Fucking farcical stuff.
So do I understand this correctly? This HUGE difference in trophy wins by Man U come down the Charity Shields? Fucking hell .... they're treated as extra trial games to throw youngsters in, and make a heaps of subs.

Personally I wanted to highlight your point about the '30 years without a EPL' for Liverpool. As you say, the reality is the brilliance of Man U and Fergie to over those 30 years of Liverpool being shit in the EPL was to bring Man U back to one EPL win more than Liverpool? That's it? After 30 wins of us not winning it, we now are within one of being at the same amount?

Fuck. Dribble some shit these Dumb and Dumber United clowns do. History means nothing if you're doing nothing in the present. Let's wait to see where Man U are at the end of the season. Then let's talk again :grinning:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heheheh@captain Jackson,
Your right they took the lot
Hook,line,sinker ,rod ,bait ,boat

I told him tassie devil wouldn’t , but I was completely wrong

P.s
You 2 muppets realise you’ve “shared” more charity shields than united right?
Hahaha dopes

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Heheheh@captain Jackson,
Your right they took the lot
Hook,line,sinker ,rod ,bait ,boat

I told him tassie devil wouldn’t , but I was completely wrong

P.s
You 2 muppets realise you’ve “shared” more charity shields than united right?
Hahaha dopes
*you're

Otherwise. Hahaha

Yeah. Play off your stupidity as a wind up. Sad little boys ;)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
*you're

Otherwise. Hahaha

Yeah. Play off your stupidity as a wind up. Sad little boys ;)
Would you like a screen shot from pm between Jacko and I , Xmas eve talking bout winding u blokes up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] to prove it?

Chat subject was even titled “bait”

Hahaha

@Captain Jackson you proved me wrong bro
They bit hard

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would you like a screen shot from pm between Jacko and I , Xmas eve talking bout winding u blokes up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] to prove it?

Chat subject was even titled “bait”

Hahaha
Hahaha

Then you should've played it longer mate. Should've played it longer.

Glad you clearly admit then that Liverpool are a bigger team, having won more trophies and that you're jealous of our success. Appreciate you being honest about things. Very nice of you!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So ... wait ... I'm confused now. Liverpool HAS won more trophies than Man U? So that was just a gee up by these United idiots? Hahaha Classic.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So ... wait ... I'm confused now. Liverpool HAS won more trophies than Man U? So that was just a gee up by these United idiots? Hahaha Classic.
Just google Man U vs Liverpool rivalry
I assume you have internet access, but you Liverpool blokes like the answer.......

We still baited you with facts ...... lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So fucking immature ffs, this should only be for SERIOUS discussion.

Anyway, is Alisson the best looking goalkeeper in the world?!!