Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes he walks in and like I said I don't see this happening unless someone leaves. It's a straight swap so the exact same opportunity is there for Curtis.
Lallana is leaving. Maybe they think they need to replace him? I don’t think we do.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lallana is leaving. Maybe they think they need to replace him? I don’t think we do.
Na no way we spend that much coin to replace Lallana lol. I can only see this happening if Gini leaves.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Na no way we spend that much coin to replace Lallana lol. I can only see this happening if Gini leaves.
I think we need to upgrade the Ox.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Harvey Elliott, Curtis Jones , Neco Williams and perhaps even Nat Phillips will be getting more games next season.
Lallana going is no big deal ,he hasn’t played much . Jones can cover his squad spot.
Clyne is gone, enter Neco Williams. Lovren could be leaving also , along with Shaqiri.Elliott and Phillips can cover those spots, I want to see Elliott get blooded in.
I really don’t want to lose Mane , Bobby or Salah.
Theres also the new Nike deal and the talk that they will aid us in getting a big name player.
We will also need a new back up Keeper, Adrian is heading back to Spain.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Naby Keita with his best game for us in the EPL. His pressing led to 2 goals for us.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Naby Keita with his best game for us in the EPL. His pressing led to 2 goals for us.
Yeah but I’d still take Jack Grealish on a bargain price deal now that Villa are looking like they will be relegated. He would excel in this Klopp coached Liverpool team.

On another note, delusional fans of the second best team of Manchester who don’t know much about football regardless how long they try and convince us they have been watching are creaming their pants because their team is beating relegation teams :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Klopp and co have well truly got them in a daze

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Harvey Elliott, Curtis Jones , Neco Williams and perhaps even Nat Phillips will be getting more games next season.
Lallana going is no big deal ,he hasn’t played much . Jones can cover his squad spot.
Clyne is gone, enter Neco Williams. Lovren could be leaving also , along with Shaqiri.Elliott and Phillips can cover those spots, I want to see Elliott get blooded in.
I really don’t want to lose Mane , Bobby or Salah.
Theres also the new Nike deal and the talk that they will aid us in getting a big name player.
We will also need a new back up Keeper, Adrian is heading back to Spain.
I'd say we need another centre back, left or right back cover, and attacker. We won't lose any of our front three this season, there's no way.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah but I’d still take Jack Grealish on a bargain price deal now that Villa are looking like they will be relegated. He would excel in this Klopp coached Liverpool team.

On another note, delusional fans of the second best team of Manchester who don’t know much about football regardless how long they try and convince us they have been watching are creaming their pants because their team is beating relegation teams :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Klopp and co have well truly got them in a daze
Saw a few names being floated about from relegated teams. Grealish won't be one of them I don't think. Can't remember the names of the players though? Cantwell from Norwich I think was one of them. And also a left back from Norwich too?

Would've loved Werner but as soon as Chelsea jumped in ... and with City seemingly getting off the CL ban etc. I think we're going to see these rich clubs really splurge this summer. Chelsea. City. United. We'll look to make more calculated moves.

Keita stays fit and that's huge for us as he hasn't really played much of a role in our EPL this season. Need an extra attacker though without doubt. Origi simply isn't the answer

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pope is fucking crazy

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Jones has been trash so far. Trying to do wat too much!! Surprised Klopp didn't give Keita another start after the form he has been in. Feel like it woukd have done him good for a run of starts

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jones has been trash so far. Trying to do wat too much!! Surprised Klopp didn't give Keita another start after the form he has been in. Feel like it woukd have done him good for a run of starts
Keita needs a break. Don't want to break him with all of his injuries so far and think it's a really smart thing to start Jones here. I'd say give as many youngsters as much gametime as possible till the end of the year. Build up that experience.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disappointing. God knows how we didn't put 5 on them but credit to Pope. Incredible day for him.

Still think both of those penalty shouts were stonewall penalties. Can't for the life of me understand how either wasn't given to us.