Elliott
Minamino
Origi

Kelleher, Keita, Firmino, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Trent, Hoever

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Awesome to see Keita on the bench.

You were pretty much spot on with that team, weren't you @Sancho2020? Just Lallana isn't playing because of injury I think? Good mix of youth and experience with a very strong bench.

Interesting to see Hoever on the bench as he had huge wraps on him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

You were pretty much spot on with that team, weren't you @Sancho2020? Just Lallana isn't playing because of injury I think? Good mix of youth and experience with a very strong bench.

*virus to Lallana I see.

Looking forward to seeing Jones and if he can back up his previous form. But mostly Minamino. Good game for him to get some confidence

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Been lucky in all seriousness. Shrewsbury have played really well and were unlucky not to get one goal. Put good pressure on us when around their box, haven't let us settle.

A tad disappointing frmo us if I'm honest but guess so many are either coming back from injury or haven't been playing it's difficult to ask for too much fluidity. No doubt we'll come out stronger in the 2nd half ... we have to though as we've definitely got a game on our hands.

No standouts for mine. GOod goal, but more concerned by the defending at the present time

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck u ***** lucky they banged one in for ya lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Too bad they played like absolute shit lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Too bad they played like absolute shit lol
Haha man o man. Winding back the years that was.

Defence was absolutely atrocious and embarrassing. Lucky lucky to get out of that game with a draw. We. Were. RUBBISH.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha man o man. Winding back the years that was.

Defence was absolutely atrocious and embarrassing. Lucky lucky to get out of that game with a draw. We. Were. RUBBISH.
I know Fabinho, Matip and Lovren were returning from injury...but fuck me they were terrible and looked like they didn't want to be there. Really didn't want a replay, but at least it's another game for some of them to get their fitness up and kids to get another opportunity

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know Fabinho, Matip and Lovren were returning from injury...but fuck me they were terrible and looked like they didn't want to be there. Really didn't want a replay, but at least it's another game for some of them to get their fitness up and kids to get another opportunity
Look. Whole host were either coming back frmo injury, or starting their first games in a while so I think rustiness can be excused.

But that wasn't good enough. It simply wasnt. Some of the defending was comicable. But overall the intensity and drive to win wasn't good enough. This is what disappointed me the most in that across the board we simply didn't want it more than them. Completely credit to the opposition who I think deserved a win and I wouldn't have complained if they had.

Not the end of the world. At least Fabinho has got some mins. Adrian is exceptional btw. A free transfer ffs.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meh, the kids will put 4 past them in the return leg. Klopp will still rotate and rest players when we play them again. If anything , the replay will be a good opportunity for the players returning from fitness to get their fitness and sharpness levels up.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha we were very lucky tbh. They were the much better team imo
Disappointing that those young kids weren’t hungry
But will give em a toweling in repeat game at anfield
Jap bloke you were all raving about has been shithouse in every game
Old klopp got nervous and threw the big dogs on salah firminho and ox
Thought they might of done something

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disappointing that those young kids weren’t hungry
But will give em a toweling in repeat game at anfield
Jap bloke you were all raving about has been shithouse in every game
Old klopp got nervous and threw the big dogs on salah firminho and ox
Thought they might of done something
Don't blame the kids mate. I blame the senior players. Shocking if I'm honest.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Look. Whole host were either coming back frmo injury, or starting their first games in a while so I think rustiness can be excused.

But that wasn't good enough. It simply wasnt. Some of the defending was comicable. But overall the intensity and drive to win wasn't good enough. This is what disappointed me the most in that across the board we simply didn't want it more than them. Completely credit to the opposition who I think deserved a win and I wouldn't have complained if they had.

Not the end of the world. At least Fabinho has got some mins. Adrian is exceptional btw. A free transfer ffs.
Honestly the fuck was Lovren doing in the 2nd goal? That was like peak Lovren defending hahaha. Klopp isn't coaching the side or playing senior members for the replay lol.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly the fuck was Lovren doing in the 2nd goal? That was like peak Lovren defending hahaha. Klopp isn't coaching the side or playing senior members for the replay lol.
Sooking again
Fuck his a sooky ****
Managers been dealing with big loads for years, but this bucked tooth grub sooks more that anyone I’ve ever heard

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sooking again
Fuck his a sooky ****
Managers been dealing with big loads for years, but this bucked tooth grub sooks more that anyone I’ve ever heard
Lol calm down. Clubs were told that the upcoming break was to actually be used as a break and that players were not be playing any games. Next thing you know they go ahead and put the replay during the so called break we were told not to be playing in.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol calm down. Clubs were told that the upcoming break was to actually be used as a break and that players were not be playing any games. Next thing you know they go ahead and put the replay during the so called break we were told not to be playing in.
Well trot out a proper team and win
All on klopp for playing that team, he rolled the dice and lost
That’s klopps problem drawing to a team like Shrewsbury ......