Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think I need to change my username too Sancho2020...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How the fuck isn't that a penalty? The fuck is VAR doing?!

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just have a feeling City are going succumb to the pressure this season....it's going to be a wonderful season for us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Napoli are such a bunch of *****, massive fucking divers. Salah fouled in the box yet doesn't go down = no penalty. Dick face fucking throws himself down with zero contact and cock sucker can't wait to give a penalty, VAR then doesn't even give a fuck. The fuck is the point of VAR?!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Napoli are such a bunch of *****, massive fucking divers. Salah fouled in the box yet doesn't go down = no penalty. Dick face fucking throws himself down with zero contact and cock sucker can't wait to give a penalty, VAR then doesn't even give a fuck. The fuck is the point of VAR?!
Completely agree with this. One thing is the ref missing that as a dive / non-penalty but for VAR to clearly see that he wasn't tuoched and dived but then still reward the penalty ... ? WTF?

Thought we played actually quite well, and should've put at least one past them. Was very different to last year's games.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Big BIG game for the boys today. Get a win here and really think that the confidence will flow really well! Got a sneaky feeling Brewster will get a goal from the bench