Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Start preying to the football gods this is the game that I am waiting for if it wasn't tots then it has to be them.
They're in redhot form. If they go at them, which is what ROdgers usually does, then one never knows.

We play again before them so the pressure will again be on City. It aint over yet :grinning:

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They're in redhot form. If they go at them, which is what ROdgers usually does, then one never knows.

We play again before them so the pressure will again be on City. It aint over yet :grinning:
Exactly...we still have to pick up our points and not give them any respite at all....Pep looks like he’s going to combust on the sidelines, would love nothing more than to see this *** cry like a girl....C’mon Leicester!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Massive week for us.....Whoo hoo!
C’mon lads!
YNWA

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This weekends round of the Premier league will decide the champion .
If City don’t drop points against Leicester they won’t be dropping any last round against Brighton (you would think) .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If City lose it now they've well & truly choked imo. They really shouldn't. Never expected them to get through the last 4+ games without dropping a point so credit to them.

Then again, didn't expect us to win all those either so massive credit to us!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If City lose it now they've well & truly choked imo. They really shouldn't. Never expected them to get through the last 4+ games without dropping a point so credit to them.

Then again, didn't expect us to win all those either so massive credit to us!
Choked...lol
You blokes were ahead by 7 at Xmas
There will only be one choke...don’t try pushing that off lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Choked...lol
You blokes were ahead by 7 at Xmas
There will only be one choke...don’t try pushing that off lol
Oh, pls.

City have unbelievably not dropped a point since January beating all the top sides in the process. If they get to the second or last game and THEN drop a point they really have chocked. Especially when you look at the team.

Did Liverpool choke? Ah, I wouldn't say so if I'm honest. The only reason I'm bringing up choking about City is simply the circumstances with them having done so well

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh, pls.

City have unbelievably not dropped a point since January beating all the top sides in the process. If they get to the second or last game and THEN drop a point they really have chocked. Especially when you look at the team.

Did Liverpool choke? Ah, I wouldn't say so if I'm honest. The only reason I'm bringing up choking about City is simply the circumstances with them having done so well
So they havent dropped a point since Xmas and u say if they drop a point now they have choked?
But Liverpool surrendering a 7 point lead since Xmas is not choking?
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So they havent dropped a point since Xmas and u say if they drop a point now they have choked?

What's funny is the 25 points we r ahead of u, enjoy ur miserable excuse of a football team, u will never be the United u once knew again

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jealous? You just wish you were a liverpool supporter

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing I don't like is man city getting a week off and we don't (we have 4 games to there 2 games). I guess who ever scheduled thought man city would still be in the champions league.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's funny is the 25 points we r ahead of u, enjoy ur miserable excuse of a football team, u will never be the United u once knew again
Says the Liverpool supporter, actually did you even know that Liverpool team that was successful
Hahahhahhahaha
You blokes bite so hard

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jealous? You just wish you were a liverpool supporter
Yup, wish I’d never seen my team win an epl
Best case scenario is they win this year and then I would get to see them win 1 title
Very jealous
Hahhahahhahhahhaha