Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No difference between 2nd, 3rd or 4th these days tbh. Only bragging rights over Spurs supporters I guess.
4th still has the play off? I'd rather us just skip that for health reasons.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
4th still has the play off? I'd rather us just skip that for health reasons.
Nah they got rid of it. Top 4 from England, Spain, Italy and Germany all qualify for the group stage.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Solanke scores his first ever Liverpool goal!

Making a late push for the Golden Goal

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klopp is taking the team away for some much needed rest . Make no mistake , we will be ready for the final against Real Madrid both physically and mentally.
If we get into our rhythm early we are going to cause them all sorts of problems.
We lift the CL and we will get back that winning mentality . Nobody expected us to make the CL final, but everybody didn’t want to play us from the knockout stages onward

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sporting ultras literally bashed their own players...the fuck is wrong with these *****?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're getting Fekir AND Dembele!!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fekir is very talented and can play many midfield roles. He’s best suited to a roaming freelance midfield role. Good signing if he comes but he had his injuries in the past.
With a Keita coming also I expect us to be much stronger in the middle next season , and Klopp would have other formation options up his sleeve.
Not sure how genuine the Dembele rumour.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fekir is very talented and can play many midfield roles. He’s best suited to a roaming freelance midfield role. Good signing if he comes but he had his injuries in the past.
With a Keita coming also I expect us to be much stronger in the middle next season , and Klopp would have other formation options up his sleeve.
Not sure how genuine the Dembele rumour.
If they can land Fekir together with Naby our midfield should be I very good shape.

As long as we don’t sell what we have in midfield currently. In fact other than a few obvious ones. I hope not many go out at all.

Dembele would be a great acquisition but not on loan. We should never loan anyone.

We are too big a club to be a developmental side for someone else.

A keeper to challenge Karius at the very least.
Jamaal Lascelles
Fekir
Naby
Even a player like Zaha if they have the cash.

5 x quality IN
Max 5x Squad Players OUT

Ensure Rhian Brewster gets signed. Bring in and develop the likes of Harry Wilson & Ben Woodburn to play more first team football.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sunday morning 445 cannot fukn come quick enough
I'm so fucking anxious/excited just waiting for it. I'll probably cry no matter the result lol.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so fucking anxious/excited just waiting for it. I'll probably cry no matter the result lol.
I know ill cry if we win
I'm sleeping in my jersey every night this week so is my 6 yr old neice, her dad put her to bed tonight she's lying down singing "grand final" over and over.
The excitement is infectious.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know ill cry if we win
I'm sleeping in my jersey every night this week so is my 6 yr old neice, her dad put her to bed tonight she's lying down singing "grand final" over and over.
The excitement is infectious.
That's cute. I just lay in bed thinking "please fucking win, the dogs are shit so don't let me down" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have to be focused and strong physically and mentally...Allez Allez Allez...YNWA