Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we leave that shit fuck Moreno behind in Spain.
0-3 up at halftime and he’s helped Sevilla peg it back to 2-3.
Wake up Klopp, Moreno is shit, he’s not Liverpool quality yet you persist with him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We cannot defend set pieces , unbelievable
It's not even that, we just panic and totally mess up in defence completely. Moreno absolutely fucked us. Waste of data streaming the 2nd half on my phone haha.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was laughing at all the praise Moreno had been getting the past week. The guy is a fucking flop. Brenko Lee can defend better than him.

A draw in our last game and we're through. A win and were the group winners.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
None of the supposed benefits Moreno offers as a player, make up for his deficiencies as a defender.

It’s like having a fast speedboat that doesn’t float...doesn’t do the fucking job it’s meant to!!!.....yet Brenda and Klippity continue to persist with him...should have been gooooone after the Europa debacle, now it happens again.

Arrrrghh!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Get absolutely fucked, Mignolet is fucking piece of shit, what a fucking spastic

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mignolet was,is and always will remain rubbish. He is another reason along with a Lovren and Moreno that we are so far away from the title.
I’m not happy with Klopp either today, he should have thrown Mane on earlier whilst we were leading 1-0 and Chelsea were making all those changes. Plenty of open space for him and Salah to hit them on the counter.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mignolet was,is and always will remain rubbish. He is another reason along with a Lovren and Moreno that we are so far away from the title.
I’m not happy with Klopp either today, he should have thrown Mane on earlier whilst we were leading 1-0 and Chelsea were making all those changes. Plenty of open space for him and Salah to hit them on the counter.
Yh Klopps game management is terrible. We're basically dead out on the pitch and the bloke only makes 1 sub? Wtf.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Starting to see a lot of similarities between Klopp and Hasler
I can't believe he dropped Bobby and Mane yet still played Moreno ffs. Moreno was an absolute spastic last game yet he gets another run while fucking up again. Bloke left so much space in behind and outwide for Zappacosta to just cruise into all game, he also didn't bother closing down any crosses. Straight up Robertson is probably wondering wtf has to happen for him to get a run.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe he dropped Bobby and Mane yet still played Moreno ffs. Moreno was an absolute spastic last game yet he gets another run while fucking up again. Bloke left so much space in behind and outwide for Zappacosta to just cruise into all game, he also didn't bother closing down any crosses. Straight up Robertson is probably wondering wtf has to happen for him to get a run.
I was wondering if not closing down any crosses was part of the game plan! He allowed so much space for those crosses to come in, it was ridiculous!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Moreno is a fucking spastic. He was too scared to close down Willian because of the penalty he gave away last game. Please just fuck him off already. 3 EPL games in 8 days so we needed to rotate but why rotate out Mane and Firmino in our most important game? Hendo and Milner shouldn't be starting together. It's one or the other.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Robertson HAS to get a start next game. I understand him dropping Bobby, the guy is gonna be gassed and we aren't at Christmas yet. Mane is still not 100% I think, but the sub should've been earlier.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Solanke starting! Looks like we're playing 424 again

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Happy that Solanke is getting a start but where the hell is Robertson?
Yh i know, why the fuck is Moreno playing EVERY game? Klopp is playing favourites, Robertson shouldn't of bothered signing with us tbh

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dumb **** Mignolet lucky to still be on. Can't believe Klopp us dumb enough ti make him captain ffs