Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The first half of the Tottenham game looks like it's being telecast in fast forward....cracking pace and we're up by 1 !

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What a stupid fucking loss.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The positive signs are we are dominating teams . The negatives are we have conceded goals in all of our premier league matches to date.
The refereeing was crap , we should have had a penalty .

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This optus EPL app is fucking trash ffs. Can't even run the app on a few years old tablet. Fuck off *****. Can fucking watch Foxtel go and other streaming apps but naa optus are going to be *****. Dickheads don't even have a browser or ps4 app ffs.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
dominated large portions of the Tottenham game just to draw :rage:.. da javu .. and its always nice beating arsenal LOL....

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Smashed the champs 4-1 will probably now draw with Chelsea and then lose to Hull :/

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gee we can play some attractive football...scored some cracking goals today!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Gee we can play some attractive football...scored some cracking goals today!
Lallana's was an absolute screamer!! Definitely play attractive football but not getting over excited considering we still lost to Burnley. Until we can get rid of these stupid losses we are gonna struggle to win the league

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mane has been awesome, hopefully Sturridge can start converting his chances... Well what can you say about Klopp, I wish hasl.... Sorry can't put those two coaches in the same sentence!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We look so good going forward .A joy to watch.

Only negative is we've conceded in all 4 of our premier league matches.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lucas....OMG, what an almighty fuck up though!

We gift too many teams easy goals...HAS TO STOP.

Fuck off Des

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Defence wins titles. If we can sort the shit out in the back we will be in the top 4 and van make a push.
I think we have Chelsea and Man City soon so these matches will be a good indicator of where we are at.

I'm not sold on Lovren, I never have been. I just don't rate him. I was hoping next to Matip he would improve heaps and form a good partnership. It's still early days though.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Defence wins titles. If we can sort the shit out in the back we will be in the top 4 and van make a push.
I think we have Chelsea and Man City soon so these matches will be a good indicator of where we are at.

I'm not sold on Lovren, I never have been. I just don't rate him. I was hoping next to Matip he would improve heaps and form a good partnership. It's still early days though.
Our defence in 2013/14 was horrible hence why we were still chasing goals vs Palace even though we were 3-0 up.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Great win by the boys this morning... Brilliant all round & that goal by Henderson was an early contender for goal of the season don't hit them much more perfect then that!!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great start to te season with the exception of the Burnley hick up. We've played Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea away from home and taken 7 points .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Matip is a beast, fuck I love him aye. Looks like we are in for an exciting season...needed something to look forward to after the shit the dogs dished up.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the football we are playing. And I love watching Klopp's reactions.last week he nearly broke his glasses again. I think when Henderson scored he said something like " " boom boom " lol

They should get a Kloppcam on him throughout the 90 minutes so we can enjoy.