Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Villa have done well. Deserved lead.

We've been okish in that I think they've been a fair few changes for us to take the lead but the final ball has been terrible.

Trent especially seems off.

Change of formation perhaps because Salah and Diaz aren't seeing much of the ball. Maybe 4 at the front?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People saying that's a red but at same time we had a similar decision go for us not far back so?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ref has been shit. But we haven't been good ourselves.

Midfield not great. Think Fab is doing well and actually provides some variety with those dinks over the top. But Hendo and Cujo not great.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why did he go to the monitor for an offside check? I honestly don't get it? Anyone?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Villa have done well. Deserved lead.

We've been okish in that I think they've been a fair few changes for us to take the lead but the final ball has been terrible.

Trent especially seems off.

Change of formation perhaps because Salah and Diaz aren't seeing much of the ball. Maybe 4 at the front?
4 up top

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shame. TAA dreadful in his delivery like most of the team. What can you do?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, that would be good having Timber who could play DM.

Yeah, it seems as though that Ugarte link was all agent talk to smoke out interest. Can't say I know anything of him so can't be disappointed or happy either way.

Seems as though Gravenbach will be a hard one though with Munich playing hardball? Or all just a part of the dance?

I'm happy to see that it's looking likely we won't sign Mount. Even though I think he'd be good, I just think there's better value for money out there than him.

Here's my pick:

Alexis MacAllister
Alex Scott
Romeo Lavia (or Khephren Thuram if that doesn't work)
Ryan Gravenberch
Jurrien Timber

I don't see big big names there apart from MacAllister but I think that'd elevate us for sure?
MacAllister apparently done.

Lots of talk right now that a bid for Thuram has been submitted.

Anyone know anything about him?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
90th minute goal fucking hell. We were so close to confirmed champions league. Watkins fucking up that penalty man why do teams just make it so hard for themselves against liverpool ffs.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
90th minute goal fucking hell. We were so close to confirmed champions league. Watkins fucking up that penalty man why do teams just make it so hard for themselves against liverpool ffs.
Mate. You bottle this now and I'll post my cock as my profile pick till the season starts again..relaxa