Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did well tho need another goal as one never knows with this Liverpool team.

Did well

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Leicester looking like a championship team.
Totally dominated them in that half . We could have had more .

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Look to be honest, you might get Top 3. We have to play Brighton at SJP who just schooled Arsenal at the Emirates then Leicester at SJP then Chelsea away. Dropping points in 2/3 of those games for sure

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dominant performance . 4th spot still a long shot but all we can do is keep winning and keep the pressure on .
I'm more focused on the strong end to the season with the lads getting stuck in for each other. A really positive sign for next year.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah. Just can't see Newcastle or United dropping that many games
We’re a rabble atm. Brighton will beat us at home and we will probably lose to Chelsea at Stamford. The defense lately has been pathetic, along with Nick Pope making questionable decisions leading to easily defendable goals being conceded

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is some Frankenstein shit, someone gave this man a new brain because his decision making has improved out of sight. I'm now trying to fit him into our best 11 alongside our potential signings :tearsofjoy:
It's what happens when you let talented players play games in a row in a role that suits their talents. I think he's finally arrived & is here to stay. He's been amazing the past month.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's what happens when you let talented players play games in a row in a role that suits their talents. I think he's finally arrived & is here to stay. He's been amazing the past month.
The change in system is definitely the biggest factor, as you said he's playing a role that suits his skillset a lot better. If only Klopp made this change a couple of games earlier...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The change in system is definitely the biggest factor, as you said he's playing a role that suits his skillset a lot better. If only Klopp made this change a couple of games earlier...
Or last off-season...