The Leicester City Superthread

Status
Not open for further replies.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well done Leicester City, a feel good story for the ages!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does this also make Leicester the first team starting with "L" to win the premier league?

It certainly hasn't been Liverpool.....sob!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well deserved. They played some very good football .
And in the latter part of the season when results mattered more than playing exciting football they found a way to friend out wins.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not in the EPL era which I think began in 1992
I think Leicester are only the 6th club to win the EPL. Manu, Arsenal, Mancity, Blackburn and Chelsea are the other 5. Can't believe only 6 clubs have won it since it stard in 92 lol

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh i accidently posted before i finished my post lol.
Lol all good ... I think this will open a Pandora's box with Tottenham not too far away and dare I say it with Klopp at the helm if FSG allows him to build a squad of his liking the Scousers will finally get their first EPL title

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol all good ... I think this will open a Pandora's box with Tottenham not too far away and dare I say it with Klopp at the helm if FSG allows him to build a squad of his liking the Scousers will finally get their first EPL title
I can finally watch my Liverpool win the league ffs.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can finally watch my Liverpool win the league ffs.
Any club that has Klopp as a manager will see success sooner rather than later ... IMO he is the best manager in the world. What Ranieri has done is amazing and admirable but he isn't even close to Klopp

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guess their fluke/luck has worn off. It's a shame that every other team isn't stumbling again this season...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Guess their fluke/luck has worn off. It's a shame that every other team isn't stumbling again this season...
they were lucky to have no injuries and an easy start to the season to build belief but their 81pts is pretty good, thats usually good enough for 2nd or 3rd and it beats arsenal 9 times in the last 10 years, and treble winning man utd 1998/99 so they would compete for the title even if everyone was themselves

i havent watched any of their epl games this year but now that its over they can win the uefa champions league as a consolation prize tbh

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Welcome to the UEFA Champions League, Leicester City.

Got smacked 5-0 by FC Porto :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Welcome to the UEFA Champions League, Leicester City.

Got smacked 5-0 by FC Porto :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
They didn't take all the squad over, underfeted until this game is pretty good for there first time being in it tbh

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They didn't take all the squad over, underfeted until this game is pretty good for there first time being in it tbh
I know, but loosing 5-0 to a team like Porto isn't the least bit flattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.