The late night with Matty Johns,ft Paul McGregor

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd rather listen to Block than Anasta or Cronk, those 2 would put a meth-head to sleep they are boring as shit to listen to.
Ennis is just a blowhard who thinks he's Mr Football these days and Justin Hodges is just an embarrassment in general.
Commentators these days are bottom of the barrel stuff.
Cronk knows what he's on about. Anasta does also but he lets emotion get in the way and goes on tangents alot. Hodges can barely speak... baffles me how he got a job.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I love Blocker. Tough as nails. They all talk obvious crap but at least he’s funny and a very nice bloke in real life

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Cronk knows what he's on about. Anasta does also but he lets emotion get in the way and goes on tangents alot. Hodges can barely speak... baffles me how he got a job.
No doubt Cronk knows what he's on about but faark me he is as boring as a tree stump. If they insist on keeping him I hope Fox pay for him to get his hooter fixed so he can fuck that nasally whine off for good. He's like human Rohypnol to listen to.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are both genuine reasons, however I believe the problem began with the SL war 25 years ago, was then friends with a few staunch Rooster fans, (not any more), we fell out because I could no longer tolerate their hatred foe our club, I'm certain that hatred was/is wide spread amongst the Roosters, and Politis has far to much influence with the NRL and Ch9,
As a result since then, their has been lot of negative publicity against our club, (some warranted most of it exaugurated and some not warranted). and that's where the problem lies IMHO.
An old Italian fellow told me a long time ago how you can shatter the hardest rock with a simple bucket of water. He said that you shatter the rock by continually applying a very slow drip of water to it.
this.