The kind of forward we need to replace andrew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have made a comment not long ago, that we need a forward that resembles Paul Harrigan (EX Newcastle)! I believe the kind of forward we need to replace Andrew Ryan is a player like Darcy Lassick, the young bloke from Manly.
This young bloke will go places, lanky, hard to tackle, hard as nails, good speed and don't take Sh*t from anyone.
Has anyone else noticed???

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
No we dont need him. We have enough juniors as it is who should be given a go.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No we dont need him. We have enough juniors as it is who should be given a go.
Can you give me an example who in our juniors has what it takes that resembles Lassick?? I would be very interested.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Can you give me an example who in our juniors has what it takes that resembles Lassick?? I would be very interested.
We dont need people who resemble Lassick. I'd figure out how we are going to fit in Kasiano, Taupau, Tolman, Graham, Browne, Pritchard, Stagg, Eastwood, Payne, Millington into the team.

Besides we have players from the under 20s comp moving up to the full time squad. Players like Burr, Jackson and Finucane (most likely 2 years in a row under 20s team of the year) will be moving up. We have plenty of competition for positions. The last thing we need is bringing an inexperienced player when we have plenty of them.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had one aggressive, good game. Every other game in top grade he has been pretty ordinary.

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What we need is a quality 6. I'm hoping Maloney gets sick of the **** weather in NZ and gives Senor Greenburg a cal.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We dont need people who resemble Lassick. I'd figure out how we are going to fit in Kasiano, Taupau, Tolman, Graham, Browne, Pritchard, Stagg, Eastwood, Payne, Millington into the team.

Besides we have players from the under 20s comp moving up to the full time squad. Players like Burr, Jackson and Finucane (most likely 2 years in a row under 20s team of the year) will be moving up. We have plenty of competition for positions. The last thing we need is bringing an inexperienced player when we have plenty of them.
And don't forget Tupou Sopoaga. He's only young but has got a great offload.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have made a comment not long ago, that we need a forward that resembles Paul Harrigan (EX Newcastle)! I believe the kind of forward we need to replace Andrew Ryan is a player like Darcy Lassick, the young bloke from Manly.
This young bloke will go places, lanky, hard to tackle, hard as nails, good speed and don't take Sh*t from anyone.
Has anyone else noticed???
Yeah. Phil Gould

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman, Kasiano, Graham, Tapau, Eastwood, Paea.... we got enough mate

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Tolman, Kasiano, Graham, Tapau, Eastwood, Paea.... we got enough mate
This!

I for one am excited to see Tapau, Pritchard, Kasiano and Graham on the field at the same time (if possible) in 2012. Going to be EPIC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.