The "Kick Off" will soon be dead

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree. But these wankers in charge of it at the moment are eroding it at a rapid rate.
They can't kill the golden goose quick enough. It's like watching what happened to rugby, happen to the game I love. Anyone that thinks the current administration is the answer, needs to ask better questions

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The game will be too, after they allowed the try to manly!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No way. It’s hands down the best game in the world. Nothing comes close
Funny hey. Games in its best shape ever, quality and revenue. Yet the usual doom and gloom say it’s shit. Be better if they just stopped watching it. Never anything positive no matter how good the contest is

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The game will be too, after they allowed the try to manly!!
Hey Scoobs didnt see all of that sequence of play. Did the bunker review it. Did Panthers protest?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Scoobs didnt see all of that sequence of play. Did the bunker review it. Did Panthers protest?
That’s the problem, WenDog, the bunker had the chance to intervene and make it right , an DID NOT, when 10/10 they would.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s the problem, WenDog, the bunker had the chance to intervene and make it right , an DID NOT, when 10/10 they would.
Unbelievable.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Understatement, I’m sure you’ll hear all about it.. did you not see it ?
Just saw him running away for the try. Will chase it up for a lookie.

I dont watch much league unless its the Bulldogs.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just saw him running away for the try. Will chase it up for a lookie.

I dont watch much league unless its the Bulldogs.
He ran away after a clean knock on .. dropped cold, all the players stoped. Wasn’t even called back… oh and then Tommy T ran up to the reff and said how was that a try !!!! And it’s for them not against. No integrity in this game any longer .

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He ran away after a clean knock on .. dropped cold, all the players stoped. Wasn’t even called back… oh and then Tommy T ran up to the reff and said how was that a try !!!! And it’s for them not against. No integrity in this game any longer .
Just watched it. Incredible that that can happen with all the million dollar technology, ref training etc lol SMH.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched it. Incredible that that can happen with all the million dollar technology, ref training etc lol SMH.
was never a try in the past , it’s never a try now, and will never be a try again, it should have been stopped as soon as he dropped it. Don’t need technology for that. That was just a blatant fuck up and corruption at its best.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
was never a try in the past , it’s never a try now, and will never be a try again, it should have been stopped as soon as he dropped it. Don’t need technology for that. That was just a blatant fuck up and corruption at its best.
Amateur hour

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Funny hey. Games in its best shape ever, quality and revenue. Yet the usual doom and gloom say it’s shit. Be better if they just stopped watching it. Never anything positive no matter how good the contest is
Game is far from its best re: quality IMO. Glorified touch footy with the refs just making rules up as they please. There was a game last week that the 6 again bell was ringing so frequently I was waiting for the cameras to cut to Quasimodo in the grandstands. Game has been fucked over by V'landys and Co, never to recover. Problem is that there is no other team sport that comes close to rugby league, if there was plenty of people would head elsewhere I'd say.