The Kennels most over hyped player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
fmd, how about Dunny Bill? A more over-rated hack I have never seen- great for occasional bursts of 'how the ****did he do that?" widely spaced by periods of "where has that fob **** gone this time ffs"

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
does TAB have a special Arana Taumata bet?

Wouldnt mind putting $10 on him being sacked and joining his 100th team before the deadline. Actually the odds will prob be crap

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
There was a thread somewhere that talked about Billy Ngawini doing a Thurston on us when he joined the Titans. Some prominent Kennelers would loath to have that one dragged up if I remember some of the posts correctly..

Dead set he has to be the most over hyped ever considering he never amounted to anything.

infamous-l

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
jarrod hickey/trent cutler/michael sullivan/leon bott and last but not least steve turner.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brent Crisp, Luke Young, and Darryl Millard.

Darryl Millard had big wraps on him from some on here, and the other two did one good thing in their debut and all of a sudden they were going to be superstars.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
There was a thread somewhere that talked about Billy Ngawini doing a Thurston on us when he joined the Titans. Some prominent Kennelers would loath to have that one dragged up if I remember some of the posts correctly..

Dead set he has to be the most over hyped ever considering he never amounted to anything.
I rate him as a player, dont know why so many people were against him?

he offered more to the dogs than Ben Roberts, its really hard to judge him in first grade when he only got 5 minutes on the field once

watch him do a Jonathan Thurston to us at the Titans

sticky this thread so everyone can whinge that it was wrong to get rid of Ngawini

I remember in 2004 with Thurston, I was spewing the dogs let him go but most Bulldog supporters said good riddance!!

LMFAO what a bunch of corkies, sometimes im asshamed to be a bulldogs supporter knowing there are people like that
the kjids a gun, seriously underused, ripped off last year, easily the best hooker in the club, and better than sullivan will be for dogs next year...definantly the next thurstan, will be sorely missed, and the backbone of a much more sucessfulk titans team
You watch Ngawini come straight into the FG squad and tear up. Then all his haters will be saying they wish he was still here.
Gotcha.

;)

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
fmd, how about Dunny Bill? A more over-rated hack I have never seen- great for occasional bursts of 'how the ****did he do that?" widely spaced by periods of "where has that fob **** gone this time ffs"
like the Canberra game in 07, he ripped them apart but the other side of our attack twiddled their thumbs for 80 mins.

only to accumulate something like 17 offloads and 41 knock ons over the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.