The Kennel Photo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
lmao! fair enough then johnny must be talking **** he reckons he met ya before the show
Dude before the show I was working with the Bulldogs at the Fan Day along with about 6 other Kennel members... then I headed straight in for the first card. People are talking smack it seems...

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Mr C i was in the blue billabong hat with a blue shirt on outside maccas then we walked with you,nicole and fraser to acer arena then we broke apart from there cause me and hamper had different seat's to you guys.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Mr C i was in the blue billabong hat with a blue shirt on outside maccas then we walked with you,nicole and fraser to acer arena then we broke apart from there cause me and hamper had different seat's to you guys.
WTF?!

I remember there were some extra dudes... but that was you?! Seriously?! How the fark do you know Fraser... I'm trying to get my head around this. Really?!

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I only met him a week before UFC at the excelsior hotel in surry hills, met him at a gig where a mates band was playing

Only know fraser through hamper it was literally like the 2nd time i had met him

I was trying to work out if it was you and your missus but i had not been on the kennel in a while and was not 100 percent sure if it was you guys.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aw, at least I know what you look like, hows Hicksville?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
It's good mate, not too many d!ckheads, and far enough from the coast that I don't have to see dolphins. I f#cking hate those sly little fishkilling bastards

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, the d1ckheads in my area are always little fvckeads in the offseason but I kind of like being near the beaches.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Very phallic, Damo.
LOL !

They came up to me like "Hey Daddy .... look !", with their little towers.
So I said "I can make a bigger one", then the girl goes "No you can't !".
So I said "Yes I can", and she goes "NO YOU CAN'T !" even louder !

I spent 10 whole minutes tickling and defending off tackles, choke-holds, scratches, punches, slaps and drool .... to get that made using every block !!!

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Simply impossible with 4 boys, there's always simultaneous ninja attacks, and you can only defend so many and build at the same time. 6-8 blocks is considered a win in this house.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Simply impossible with 4 boys, there's always simultaneous ninja attacks, and you can only defend so many and build at the same time. 6-8 blocks is considered a win in this house.
Backyard cricket must be awesome at your place ...... and remember it's always perfectly OK to give 'em some chin music if you get out cheap.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Not to detract from your feat, but I just had another look, and I've gotta say the degree of difficulty for your endeavour dropped when I saw they were fancy click together type blocks, I was talking old school wooden blocks.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Not to detract from your feat, but I just had another look, and I've gotta say the degree of difficulty for your endeavour dropped when I saw they were fancy click together type blocks, I was talking old school wooden blocks.
LOL the piglet doesn't care, if there is two of something in a stack she'll knock it over, she watches Mrs Hog take an hour to clean the living room, wait until she sits down, runs over to the shelves and throws the lot on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.