The Kennel Photo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its good that the government are making people with LICE identafiable.
Bulldog Star is nice, glad you posted a pic, is that your husband? Are you Alice in Wonderland?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Jess I just lol'ed at that pic (not at you btw, you look very pretty) what a classic costume!

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Good genes! Little fella looks healthy- and that head of hair! Lincoln's 12 months old next week, and Kamil's got him already, ffs.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Good genes! Little fella looks healthy- and that head of hair! Lincoln's 12 months old next week, and Kamil's got him already, ffs.
Yeah actually amazed at how much hair he has. He was born pretty heavy too - 3.75 kilos or so. Thankfully he is healthy and doing well :grinning:

I anticipate Linc and Kamil will take over our generation of the Kennel :p

his willys bigger than urs rami :p
Indeed it is. He's gonna frighten the girls with that snake of his :p

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Cute kid. :grinning:

I'm putting my money on 3yrs old when he'll get his snail-trail.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol

As I said Ronz. It's your responsability to make sure he becomes a bulldogs fan.

What team does his dad go for?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Our whole family goes for the Bulldogs, Moe.

From my Dad and Mum, to all my brothers who brainwashed me to support the Dogs.

My sister-in-law has only been in Australia for one year now. And she already loves the dogs and HATES the Dragons and the Eels. Literally - she gets into arguements with all my Parra-supporting cousins. I'm amazed at how hardcore she's become lol

So yeah, this kid has no choice but to support the dogs. Or we'll put him up for adoption ;)

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So yeah, this kid has no choice but to support the dogs. Or we'll put him up for adoption ;)
Nice work. Someone told my 3 year old to go for the Tigers, so now he's been going around saying he goes for the Tigers and doesn't like the Bulldogs. I looked him straight in the eye and asked if he wants to find a new Dad, and told him I'm going to go and live on the moon if he says he goes for the Tigers again. My oldest son chipped in with " you have to go for the Bulldogs Mase, they're the best". So I asked him again who he goes for, and he started to cry and said he doesn't want me to go to the moon and finally said he likes the Bulldogs and the Tigers are stink. My wife called me a cruel bastard, but sometimes you have to make a stand! ;)

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL Bry. You legend

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice work. Someone told my 3 year old to go for the Tigers, so now he's been going around saying he goes for the Tigers and doesn't like the Bulldogs. I looked him straight in the eye and asked if he wants to find a new Dad, and told him I'm going to go and live on the moon if he says he goes for the Tigers again. My oldest son chipped in with " you have to go for the Bulldogs Mase, they're the best". So I asked him again who he goes for, and he started to cry and said he doesn't want me to go to the moon and finally said he likes the Bulldogs and the Tigers are stink. My wife called me a cruel bastard, but sometimes you have to make a stand! ;)
Bahahaha! That' so cute! Good work.. I'll remember to do something like this if Kamil decides to go astray ;)

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That is hilarious!!!!

He is adorable btw Rami! very cute!

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldog Star is nice, glad you posted a pic, is that your husband? Are you Alice in Wonderland?
LOL i just saw this. Yes thankyou i was Alice! boyfriend not husband.. haha

Jess I just lol'ed at that pic (not at you btw, you look very pretty) what a classic costume!
Haha yea he wasnt sure if anyone would know who he was but everyone did so that was good :grinning:

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats Rami.

God bless him.

Status
Not open for further replies.