The Kennel "Pet Supporters" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Post pictures of your non human Bulldogs supporters :grinning:

This is Louisa... the Bulldogs newest fan. She sat intently yesterday watching the entire game with her Kong teddy.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great looking Doggie Mr I. I thought you would have a blue and white coat for her:-)

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd post my lab but shes been through the wars lately and doesn't look to good. Both her sides are shaven after a big operation and she has a big scar from a recent dog attack. I'll see if I can find some earlier ones.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've got a pure bred French Bulldog named him Gixx

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Great looking Doggie Mr I. I thought you would have a blue and white coat for her:-)
haha thanks :grinning: I don't yet, as we've only had her a few days. Have found a few Bulldogs jerseys for Dogs on ebay but they all look crap.

I'd post my lab but shes been through the wars lately and doesn't look to good. Both her sides are shaven after a big operation and she has a big scar from a recent dog attack. I'll see if I can find some earlier ones.
Aww :( poor baby.. Hope she feels better soon.

I've got a pure bred French Bulldog named him Gixx
hahahahaha love his pose in the second picture :grinning:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Post pictures of your non human Bulldogs supporters :grinning:

This is Louisa... the Bulldogs newest fan. She sat intently yesterday watching the entire game with her Kong teddy.
She looks friendly.. Congrats

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not allowed pets at present, but I have an electronic parrot that Assassin would LOVE. I picked it up in Port Douglas last year for $40. It repeats everything you say to it in a parrot like voice. Should hear it when Wally Lewis is doing his sports report, or the Eels are losing:-)

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Even though I am not a Bulldogs fan (I do respect the club though), here are my Fur-Babies Duke, Abby and Bugsey

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even though I am not a Bulldogs fan (I do respect the club though), here are my Fur-Babies Duke, Abby and Bugsey

They are so cute. Tell me does the one on the far right have two different coloured eyes or is it just a trick of the light.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My boy when he was a lil cute ****er. Now he is a bloody pest ffs.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are so cute. Tell me does the one on the far right have two different coloured eyes or is it just a trick of the light.
Probably has two different colors. Red and wheaten border collies often do. Looks cool eh?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not allowed pets at present, but I have an electronic parrot that Assassin would LOVE. I picked it up in Port Douglas last year for $40. It repeats everything you say to it in a parrot like voice. Should hear it when Wally Lewis is doing his sports report, or the Eels are losing:-)
My kids have talking toy birds too. They nearly melted trying to keep up with my swearing lol

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Indeed she does have two different colored eyes

You're border collie's beautiful. I love red.
I've got a black one.
I do believe that Bugsey does have a lot of Border Collie in her but apparently, she is a Koolie

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Indeed she does have two different colored eyes

I do believe that Bugsey does have a lot of Border Collie in her but apparently, she is a Koolie
Well there you go. She is adorable and the breed is an Australian bred one.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've got two pets;

Our dog; his name is Grissom, he is eight and he is a cross pug/bulldog. Such a beautiful boy.

Our Cat: his name is Benny ( unfortunately named by our youngest daughter after Ben Barba; well a cat is pretty much a good choice to have that name) and he is a smoky tabby aged 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.