The Kennel NRL Podcast Episode 11 - Disappointing Dogs Defeated

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Episode 11 of our podcast is out tonight. We have a full panel with former NRL Player Omar Slaimankhel on the podcast with us today.

Join us as we discuss all things Bulldogs including the loss to the Raiders, our top 8 prospects and our next game against the Warriors. There are some controversial opinions this week.

We also throw in some Magic Round discussion in there.

Find us on Spotify at:

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/...ted-Ft-Omar-Slaimankhel--NRL-Round-10-e23qgej

Our socials:

Tiktok:
https://www.tiktok.com/@thekennelpodcast

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/TheKennelForums

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TheKennelForum

Instagram:

And as always, like and subscribe!

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Is it Omar Slaimankhel on here saying we won’t make the 8 for the next 3 years and saying we wouldn’t have more than Kiraz walk into any other NRL team? First time I’ve listened to the podcast, wow.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is it Omar Slaimankhel on here saying we won’t make the 8 for the next 3 years and saying we wouldn’t have more than Kiraz walk into any other NRL team? First time I’ve listened to the podcast, wow.
“The Kennel” podcast - where only 1 bloke actually supports the Dogs and posts here lol

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah bit depressing to hear that really. You’d hope there would be some more supportive guests involved in the future. Don’t need anymore bashings in any form of media.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
To be fair to Omar, Gould wasn't saying we would walk into the top 8 overnight either. Go back and look at what he said on the 100% footy.

Btw the comment about Kiraz being the only person walking into another NRL is clearly off the mark.

Either way, do you want everyone agreeing or do you want differing ideas to challenge each other? (Legitimate question)

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
“The Kennel” podcast - where only 1 bloke actually supports the Dogs and posts here lol
Why is this such a big problem? This is a genuine question and happy to do something about it but I would like to understand the big issue with it.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You have one person in (omar) bashing the dogs another that doesn’t watch games, I like the chemistry between you and debo ( dragon supporter). Good to watch I don’t mind criticism about the dogs but make it a constructive criticism, not kick the dogs while there down.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You have one person in (omar) bashing the dogs another that doesn’t watch games, I like the chemistry between you and debo ( dragon supporter). Good to watch I don’t mind criticism about the dogs but make it a constructive criticism, not kick the dogs while there down.
Who cares what Omar thinks, it's not like he is a real nrl player...what he play, like 3 games or something?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why is this such a big problem? This is a genuine question and happy to do something about it but I would like to understand the big issue with it.
I don’t think it’s a representation of “The Kennel” - moreso your own personal platform and using the name for a jumpstart - much like your use of The Kennel Twitter account tbh.

But at the end of the day - you’re the one putting in the time and effort and I’m not so really it doesn’t matter.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I agree as well. I will keep this in mind moving forward and brief the boys on what people want to hear. Honestly appreciate the feedback bro.

Yeah I think Dibbo and I have great footy discussions.

We're getting some really good Bulldogs guests on that will elevate the discussion quite a lot.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s a representation of “The Kennel” - moreso your own personal platform and using the name for a jumpstart - much like your use of The Kennel Twitter account tbh.

But at the end of the day - you’re the one putting in the time and effort and I’m not so really it doesn’t matter.
We're 12 shows, or 3 months into the Podcast. You're jumping to conclusions on what we plan on doing and how we plan on integrating the forum more into the podcast. It takes time to develop things or figure out what will and won't work. It's a lot of work and we all work full-time jobs. Things are taking more time than we thought they would.

As for the twitter account, how else would I run The Kennel account other than talking about and sharing Canterbury Bulldogs news? (happy to take some advice)