The Kennel - Meet Up

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Familia

Was thinking since our trials are coming out, who would be interested in meeting up at the Belmore trial to get to know each in real life, just makes the games more fun and obviously we can all laugh as we're all bi polar on this forum lol.

Just a thought I ain't being some fairytale story teller, I've got kids and would be nice to get to know any other boys or girls that have kids to enjoy this upcoming season.

Also sitting in the Kennel this year

Let's trot

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why,wait till the grand final . . . You know it's coming !!!!!

Last edited:

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why wait till the grand final . . . You know it's coming !!!!!
Who said we’re waiting to the grand final? Lol I want to see if the members on here would like to meet up and get to see each face to face

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey Familia

Was thinking since our trials are coming out, who would be interested in meeting up at the Belmore trial to get to know each in real life, just makes the games more fun and obviously we can all laugh as we're all bi polar on this forum lol.

Just a thought I ain't being some fairytale story teller, I've got kids and would be nice to get to know any other boys or girls that have kids to enjoy this upcoming season.

Also sitting in the Kennel this year

Let's trot
You sound like a normal person but unfortunately most kennel posters are anything but. Keep safe & keep your distance & lets stick to our keyboards.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’ll look after you mate and make sure no one gets blood on your sandals or tie-dye
A little blood will only make my clothing more organic, baby! I'd just prefer not to get shanked lol