The Kennel Goes to Belmore - AKA The Kennel BBQ Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have done the same thing to my jersey for the last three weeks at the games and will do so again tonight. The only institution I support on Rugby League is the Bulldogs, the other mob no longer exist. Just my peaceful and silent protest. People have been asking me why and I tell them.....they fully understand.
Dogluva the game against st george where u sitting with the guy with the massive football? And the young fella and his old man?

man bear pig

Waterboy
Reaction score
Spewing ur in Logan Indian dog I had some females interested in engaging the services of Indian doggystyle at the bbq

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Spewing ur in Logan Indian dog I had some females interested in engaging the services of Indian doggystyle at the bbq
Cant do bbqing while going doggy.

I know I am Indian but I too have my limitations. Only human.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dogluva the game against st george where u sitting with the guy with the massive football? And the young fella and his old man?
Gee mate, only just spotted this post. Yes, it was me sitting behind the guy with the big footy (dogsofwar2013). Why, I wasn't doing anything inappropriate was I?

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man kills me that I can't go. But I send all my best wishes and hope you all enjoy what looks to be a beautiful day tomorrow

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll sit with anyone who has the good taste to be wearing a Dogs jersey. Will you be at BBQ tomorrow?
Yea ill be there. You will know who i am. See you there ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.