The Kennel "BBQ" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
ohh hi im ur best friend wats his address btw how dare u scare him off without telling him i love him!! watd he say to ya's?

Christabella

Reaction score
Here's the pic of Mr C I promised ... that's Cammo in the background laughing at him

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
OMG lol, thats sooo funny, and I was thinkin he was pretty gone when we were there

Christabella

Reaction score
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
didnt say anytuhing he is a snob
I don't think he is really a snob, I think he was just terrified of DD being his stalker LOL

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
heres some more fotos from today :grinning:

courtesy of princess knight

Christabella

Reaction score
I think the last one has to be renamed "Queen of summer time" very appropriate for that pic ;)

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
greek dog is in trust me, they wondered off for a good 15mins alone at one stage

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
well there was a bunch of doggies fans outside in the park across the road from his house, i would b afraid, dog11y said he came back and he was still there and he waved at them

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
PrInCeSs_KnIgHt said:
well there was a bunch of doggies fans outside in the park across the road from his house, i would b afraid, dog11y said he came back and he was still there and he waved at them

i dont recall that

DOG11Y

Waterboy
Reaction score
Here is a photo of half i took. Look he is a whole person.

Alba

Mrs Champion
Reaction score
thank you all for a great day, all of you are so nice, its ashame u couldnt all get pissed wit me and MrC tho!! hahaha!!! i also took pics but it was on my camera so when i get them ill scan n post
!!

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
after u guys left we spent a further 10 mins hanging round coz i lost my keys lol

Christabella

Reaction score
eLLe_BuNnY said:
thank you all for a great day, all of you are so nice, its ashame u couldnt all get pissed wit me and MrC tho!! hahaha!!! i also took pics but it was on my camera so when i get them ill scan n post
!!
On your 100 year old camera that needs to be developed first you mean ... did you get that last one of 'sexy boy' to use up all that old fashioned thing called film?

Status
Not open for further replies.