The Jeremy Marshall King appreciation thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Did one of the pinko commie Stalinist mods take down my JMK apology thread?

This is a new thread for all JMK fans to show appreciation for one of the best emerging hookers in the competition. JMK was fantastic once again in a beaten side today. He really deserves better than the dolphins. I feel if we had a hooker like him, we’d be real contenders to play finals this year. Letting this champion go for cankles will surely fo down as one of the worst recruitment/ retention decisions in the club’s history. Bullfrog would be spewing, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why are you heroes ghosting me? Look alive, baby!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK is doing well with the Dolphins and I wish him well... but it is still early days for Redcliffe and I think we did the right thing in recruiting Mahoney

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
JMK is doing well with the Dolphins and I wish him well... but it is still early days for Redcliffe and I think we did the right thing in recruiting Mahoney
Can’t agree, Fam. JMK’s running game is what we are missing at the moment. We were a better team in the second half of last year than we are now. We are also missing Porter. Mahoney snd Ciraldo = 2 huge recruitment blunders by Gus.

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t agree, Fam. JMK’s running game is what we are missing at the moment. We were a better team in the second half of last year than we are now. We are also missing Porter. Mahoney snd Ciraldo = 2 gigs recruitment blunders by Gus.
Trust me, blud... We need Mahoney's service and direction more than JMK's running game

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Trust me, blud... We need Mahoney's service and direction more than JMK's running game
Mahoney constantly takes the wrong option and kills our attack lol. At least he delivers the ball to the wrong place crisply, though.

Last edited:

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
I agree with this blog completely mahoney is so overrated, he has a good crisp pass but continuously takes the wrong options and plays for himself he is very selfish once we get good halves who actually want the ball they will hate playing with this bloke. And watch today the try's we concede will be off the back of fast play the balls from rms defence or his missed tackles

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I agree with this blog completely mahoney is so overrated, he has a good crisp pass but continuously takes the wrong options and plays for himself he is very selfish once we get good halves who actually want the ball they will hate playing with this bloke. And watch today the try's we concede will be off the back of fast play the balls from rms defence or his missed tackles
I say this all the time and they call me troll, Fam. Snd they all give him 2 or 3 points in the 3-2-1s, even when he does sweet Fanny Adams lol. They can blame Flano for our misfiring attack all they like, but the reality is Mahoney has been charged with leading and steering our attack and Ciraldo has openly said so lol.

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
JMK has surpassed rm by miles the best we looked was with him last year, do not fall for the rrmhype

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Did one of the pinko commie Stalinist mods take down my JMK apology thread?
No idea what happened to your thread. So you are saying we are communists. Ok i will run with that, in communist countries they put you in jail for speaking up about the administration. Do you want to go to jail (i.e be banned)? Then you might choose your words wiser going forward.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No idea what happened to your thread. So you are saying we are communists. Ok i will run with that, in communist countries they put you in jail for speaking up about the administration. Do you want to go to jail (i.e be banned)? Then you might choose your words wiser going forward.
They didn’t put Bulgakov in jail, baby. They did forbid most of his work from being widely circulated…. yet Stalin still enjoyed it and kept it in his private library. You don’t wanna be Stalin, baby! You don’t wanna keep the masses from accessing something that’s so powerful and good. Stalin was kinda a douche.