The Jamal to Newcastle Knights Speccy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHen SKD signed at 350k a year it set a yardstick for Idris.

350k is huge money for a centre.

What effect on salaries and moral within our team if Idris gets 400k? What is Morris on? What did Ennis sign for?

He will be placing massive pressure on himself if he holds out for absolute top dollar.

Third Party deals will probably be the deciding factor - Let's hope Idris decides to stay with his Bulldog brothers and win premierships in 2012 and 2013.

Helena_K

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
jamal is not worth that much imo

somethings going to give with pritchard eastwood tolman ennis morris jamal hodkinson all on around or over 300k

turner goodwin stagg all over 200k also

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
SBW is a one of a kind freak of a player who we only get to see once in a life time.
Jamal is a great player but he is no SBW

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW is a one of a kind freak of a player who we only get to see once in a life time.
To quote Mr BJD, "SBW is a dog c unt and Jamal is still realising his full potential.":D

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You are right, he is no SBW. Idris is still here.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Yeah what he did wasnt very good, but we not talking about whos a better person, we talking about who is the better player. SBW is in his own class

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah what he did wasnt very good, but we not talking about whos a better person, we talking about who is the better player. SBW is in his own class
I understand what your saying that williams has shown more as a player, but using williams name and the word class in the same sentence still doesn't sit well with a lot of dogs supporters.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand what your saying that williams has shown more as a player, but using williams name and the word class in the same sentence still doesn't sit well with a lot of dogs supporters.
Totally agreed Big Nick, and if he does ever venture back to the NRL it won't be with the dogs. I would love to see him knocked flat on his arse......by Jamal hahaha

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
I think mentioning his name on the kennel should be punishable by death lets not speak of that dirty dog ever again

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Steve 'Blocka' Roach urged Idris to stay at the Bulldogs and to build a dynasty for himself. :p

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Steve 'Blocka' Roach urged Idris to stay at the Bulldogs and to build a dynasty for himself. :p
and i think he will, and ffs can we please f**k off al the talk about SBW!!!!!!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would prefer that Jamal stays, but I will be real cranky if we sign him for overs. he is only a center and we have plenty of second rowers.
Jamal 250k tops, if Knights wanna pay him 350-400k and rorters are happy to pay skd that kind of money for a center then more fool them.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lets not go comparing any players to $bw, .... u got one thing right though, he sure is in his OWN class...

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is worth whatever they offer him, People dont relise how much $ this guy would generate for the club, The kids love him ffs his been in the paper preseason more then any other league player thats hd advertising

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
He is worth whatever they offer him, People dont relise how much $ this guy would generate for the club, The kids love him ffs his been in the paper preseason more then any other league player thats hd advertising
This is true. No other player is generating as much publicity as Jamal atm.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agreed Big Nick, and if he does ever venture back to the NRL it won't be with the dogs. I would love to see him knocked flat on his arse......by Jamal hahaha
I'll pay to see that!!!

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just wondering, how is Greenberg going to be able to sit down with Sam Ayoub and discuss Jamal's re-signing when he's just sacked Tandy for the betting scandal which involved Ayoub. I wonder if the relationship between Ayoub and Greenberg has been strained by all this and what it'll mean for the re-signing of Jamal

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm just wondering, how is Greenberg going to be able to sit down with Sam Ayoub and discuss Jamal's re-signing when he's just sacked Tandy for the betting scandal which involved Ayoub. I wonder if the relationship between Ayoub and Greenberg has been strained by all this and what it'll mean for the re-signing of Jamal
Maybe Jamal needs to find himself a new Manager, cause Ayoub & Tandy might be playing the piano for quite a while...as a duet :p

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
loyalty

he will go where the $are, has any of you other guys ever changed your job when someone waved big bucks in your face ?, i want him to stay but if the offer is good, i dont blame him

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Get out the cheque book Doggies, this bloke is worth whatever he is asking for. Lets not lose him.

Status
Not open for further replies.