The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
awesome day today. Went to Clarke's point Reserve for a BBQ. James Packer's boat came right infront of us lol! The snob wouldnt wave though grrrr. All in all was pretty good. Nothing beats a lebo party with around 25-30 family members lol. Thats pretty small, we usually have a bbq with around 50-60 minimum hehe

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
excited, nervous, happy, scared, freaked out, ecstatic! And no i'm not on drugs LOL. I made a decision about my career and where i'm heading now and the life changes are makign me feel all kinds of emotions!

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Still a 4 day school week for you :p
No school tomorroww. Have some English thing all day. Yay.

& lol naww *hugs*
Oh well I mean 3 day week as in 3 more days lol.

Man what I would give to be able to skip to Friday.. siiiigh

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
FML I am SO ****ing annoyed. I hate group playbuilding in Drama. It'd be nice if some people were as ****ing committed as others & actually made the effort to get to rehearsals & class. AKLHSAKLSJLKA FML Panic attack.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Currently, I hate you too, so it's okay.

Semi I hate everyone.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
lol! breathe emo kid. I'm so fking stressed too lol, well not as much as you :p

I want the weekend nowwwwwww

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
You would be too if some ***** in your drama group thinks putting a piece we have to create ourselves second in line to all the other ****ing crap in her life is okay.

KJHSAKLMJLKASJLKAS

I hate life.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Lina, she's missed classes, she's missed after school rehearsals.

We have a morning meeting tomorrow organised so we could fill her in on everything we did in class on Monday & again, she can't make it for some gay reason. She can't do after school tomorrow, & she wants us to do lunchtimes. Like ****. I'm okay with doing lunchtimes if they are a last resort, but not because she can't make it to all the other rehearsals :sleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.