The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
STACIE! I found out today that Audrey Hepburn had big feet too lol

anyways back on topic: sore as **** from the gym yesterday, Personal Trainer killed my life! Ive been walking around all day like I spent all night ploughing

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Hahaha I know, Alex! Size 10.5. Except she wasn't as short as me.. But still! :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
STACIE! I found out today that Audrey Hepburn had big feet too lol

anyways back on topic: sore as **** from the gym yesterday, Personal Trainer killed my life! Ive been walking around all day like I spent all night ploughing
thought thats how you usually walk :p

M

MikeyP..

feening, sydney tommorow, nfi how im gonna get to dogs game :(
Catch a train to central station from campbelltown. When you reach central station, Go to the eddy avenue exit (ask the cityrail worker if you're lost) and look for the bus stops. You know you're at the right exit, when you see an easyway shop a bunch of atm's when you walk out. Walk down, cross the street and Just keep Leap onto a bus and ask the driver if it stops near the stadium. easy.

M

MikeyP..

argh. There's this event thingo on tonight with my name written all over it and i can't go cos im broke. arjgjgjgjgjgjgjgergg

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
sooo f*cked. at work by myself, and im pretty sure i stink like tequila.

Reaction score
annooyyeeed. have to write gay diary entries for my assignment and totally CBF :(

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
I've just returned back to Australia after a month... I'm tired and wishing I was still away.

Status
Not open for further replies.