Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wats wrong kurry :( *hands over some kit kats*

i has epic period pains.
Thanks, kit kats :love: *drool*
Just a whole range of things being a bastards at the same time. You know how it goes.

Think I am also PMTing. :p

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i miss PMS. however, having a note from your doc giving you leeway for being a complete and utter c*** to everyone is always nice lol.

i have a massive headache, and no doubt i'll have nightmares AGAIN tonight. only 5 months of this to goooooooo

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
slightly irritable. ergh, why did i agree to still do 2 days a fortnight in psych. as if neonates weren't stressful enough.
however, i'll keep my cool. i don't think i could possibly have the patience i used to. if anyone so much as calls me a *****, i'm dropping their sorry ass straight into seclusion.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still cut up and annoyed at last night...what a game to fal on our arses :(

Also pretty desperate. NEED to lose weight before I go to fiji. No more hideous pictures of me on holidays all fat and shiit :( gonna go take my doggies for a walk

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still cut up and annoyed at last night...what a game to fal on our arses :(

Also pretty desperate. NEED to lose weight before I go to fiji. No more hideous pictures of me on holidays all fat and shiit :( gonna go take my doggies for a walk
lol under the table duromine deals sound ok?? i can get you a script :grinning:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol under the table duromine deals sound ok?? i can get you a script :grinning:
LOL <3

I've been considering duromine for ages and could of got some....but since my ALT and AST levels have been 5x or more higher than normal range, I don't want to kill myself pumping that level drug through my body.

Old fashioned way it is!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL <3

I've been considering duromine for ages and could of got some....but since my ALT and AST levels have been 5x or more higher than normal range, I don't want to kill myself pumping that level drug through my body.

Old fashioned way it is!
ahhh smart girl!!! see, i can't take it due to the strong family hx of bipolar. it'd set me off, and i'd end up a patient on one of the wards i worked on lol.

you could always just try my approach...starvation is clearly the smartest way to go hahahaha

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahhh smart girl!!! see, i can't take it due to the strong family hx of bipolar. it'd set me off, and i'd end up a patient on one of the wards i worked on lol.

you could always just try my approach...starvation is clearly the smartest way to go hahahaha
hhhahah yeah i heard it sends some people nuts! Makes them so hyper they vacuum at 3am in the morning lol

Yeah starvation works. I lost 20kgs in my younger years due to eating like an ano. But i just packed it on again.

I respond well to exercise, since right now I'm not eating much compared to normal, so im just gonna boost up the activity

btw you're looking great with the weight uve lost!

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
annoyed that people use threads likes this to have a conversation and raise their post count! :p
GUILTY!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
awww thanks kurry. sounds better than my mum...'go lose another 20kg'. haha she's an eating disorder if i've ever seen one!

Status
Not open for further replies.