The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
I'm hungry but I cbf making anything so I have chewing gum which is making more hungry :(

Foreigner

*Stop The Bytchazzness!*
Reaction score
I'm so happy. I don't have to work tomorrow. I just watched the new season of desperate housewives and I'm excited for the rest.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
since we're apparently doing the same thing, shouldn't you know? heheheh well what i'm doing is not to be revealed on an online forum heheheheh (let your imagination run wild with possibilities)

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Feeling kinda weird, but I shall live.

Its funny when you sit around and do nothing you feel worse as long as you go out and keep your mind occupied so your not thinking of it, or about it you are ok.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
im going for a 90 min hot stone massage in 1 hour and i CANT WAIT!!! :D

G

Gladiator.

hayfever AGRO!!!

i was on telfast for abit, that worked but ive built a tolerance, im trying zyrtecs now...

M

Mr Miyagi

Hayfever is a biatch, Just ate donuts with an ice coffee and I think im going to be sick lol

M

Mr Miyagi

never felt worse in my life. girls are so difficult
Girls area pain in the ass, make sure they get enough sleep or else they will bust your balls until your sack has nothing left in it to bust no more lol
If you are still having problems after ensuring they have had a good nights sleep a good fisting will solve all her problems

Status
Not open for further replies.