The headline you don't want to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
St Helens probably thought that as well when he racked up 200+ games for them.
To be fair the super league is like the NBL and the NRL is like the NBA for rugby league. You cant blame him for wanting to play in the best competition.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Only a rumour at this stage, but our club is so dumb I would g put anything past it. I could actually feasible see our club coming off second best in a trade situation with a shambles club like the tigers.

That's how stupid we are.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair the super league is like the NBL and the NRL is like the NBA for rugby league. You cant blame him for wanting to play in the best competition.
Just saying he isn't a one club player already. Sadly the way the comp is going these days, we will see very few one club players ever again.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just saying he isn't a one club player already. Sadly the way the comp is going these days, we will see very few one club players ever again.
I agree but it kinda works both ways now, clubs can tell you to look elsewhere even if you're still on a contract. Graham is still signed till 2018 so if he's gone next year for Woods its not him lacking loyalty to our club.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I meant both Clubs and Players no longer have loyalty as their first priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.