The Greenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The jabroni beating, secret meeting, silvertail blazing, Belmore raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if ya’ll don’t like me you can kiss the Greenberg’s a#$!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If you smell what the frog is cooking

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
“Hello, NRL supporter, look at your CEO, now back at ours, now back at your CEO, now back at ours. Sadly, he isn’t ours, but if he stopped being an incompetent bastard and switched to actually knowing what the F**K he is doing then, he could be like ours. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the CEO your CEO could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a contract, with signature of one of the best coaches' in the NRL . Look again, the contract is now a premiership. Anything is possible when your CEO is competent. I’m on a horse.”

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you smell what the frog is cooking

This is worse than receiving a pity post from bigdog2

“Hello, NRL supporter, look at your CEO, now back at ours, now back at your CEO, now back at ours. Sadly, he isn’t ours, but if he stopped being an incompetent bastard and switched to actually knowing what the F**K he is doing then, he could be like ours. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the CEO your CEO could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a contract, with signature of one of the best coaches' in the NRL . Look again, the contract is now a premiership. Anything is possible when your CEO is competent. I’m on a horse.”
This is awesome lol

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Winner bahahaha that is gold

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i just lost my ****

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score

lmao

that is fcking outstanding dude lol

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
oh i just remembered where that's from now - blue stratos or some ****house aftershave/cologne company, with the black dude in those funny as **** ads

i knew it was from somewhere, but couldn't remember

awesome adaptation :D

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
This is where its from:

[video=youtube;owGykVbfgUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE[/video]

:D

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe he should change his name to Blueburg.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I salute you sir.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Kennel Post of the Year 2011 .. handsdown..

That ... is ... brilliant!!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“hello, nrl supporter, look at your ceo, now back at ours, now back at your ceo, now back at ours. Sadly, he isn’t ours, but if he stopped being an incompetent bastard and switched to actually knowing what the f**k he is doing then, he could be like ours. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the ceo your ceo could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a contract, with signature of one of the best coaches' in the nrl . Look again, the contract is now a premiership. Anything is possible when your ceo is competent. I’m on a horse.”
k u d o s

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i want his babies

baby back, baby back, baby back ribs.............

Status
Not open for further replies.