The Grammar Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Let all of us see how good you are with your grammar/english skills.

http://quizilla.com/users/BaalObsidian/quizzes/How%20grammatically%20correct%20are%20you%3F%20(Revised%20with%20answer%20key)/

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I did it cos im bored....

You are a STUDENT of the English language!

You are on your way to becoming gramatically sound; however, you must keep studying if you ever want to become a master. You do manage to speak better than most Americans, but then again, that's not really saying too much. Keep studying, little Student.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

Congratulations! If your mission in life is not already to preserve the English tongue, it should be. You can smell a grammatical inaccuracy from fifty yards. Your speech is revered by the underlings, though some may blaspheme and call you a snob. They're just jealous. Go out there and change the world.

BHAHAHAHA
I just went through quickly because i got bored.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Masons_Girl said:
I did it cos im bored....

You are a STUDENT of the English language!

You are on your way to becoming gramatically sound; however, you must keep studying if you ever want to become a master. You do manage to speak better than most Americans, but then again, that's not really saying too much. Keep studying, little Student.

GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!!

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
You are a complete and utter BASTARDIZATION of the English tongue!

Unless English is your third language, there is absolutely no excuse for your ignorance. You shame us with your speech. Go back and finish your schooling, Bastard.

LOL.....i thought i did really well....and i did pass english at school right through to grade 12.....maybe ive just gone dumb in the last 2 & a half years....LOL

SHAME :o

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
stiffystephy said:

Unless English is your third language, there is absolutely no excuse for your ignorance. You shame us with your speech. Go back and finish your schooling, Bastard.

LOL.....i thought i did really well....and i did pass english at school right through to grade 12.....maybe ive just gone dumb in the last 2 & a half years....LOL

LOL!

stiffystephy

Reaction score
if anyone know the correct answers post them like just go 1. a) 2. d) or whatever...i wanna find out how far from right I am..... :confused:

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
stiffystephy said:

SHAME :o

LMAO

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are a MASTER of the English language!

Huzzah. While your English is not exactly perfect, you are still more grammatically correct than just about every American. Others admire the way you speak and could learn a lot from listening to you. Still, there is always room for improvement...

stiffystephy

Reaction score
Hammer said:

Huzzah. While your English is not exactly perfect, you are still more grammatically correct than just about every American. Others admire the way you speak and could learn a lot from listening to you. Still, there is always room for improvement...
post ya answers....i wanna know where i am going wrong >:(

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
DoggyGirl:

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

Congratulations! If your mission in life is not already to preserve the English tongue, it should be. You can smell a grammatical inaccuracy from fifty yards. Your speech is revered by the underlings, though some may blaspheme and call you a snob. They're just jealous. Go out there and change the world.

Me:

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

wooooooooohoooooooooo what did i win

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

6625 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 505962 times.
1% of people had this result.

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are an AVERAGE speaker of English.

Like plain yogurt, there is not much to say about you. While you can still communicate successfully, your English is poor. Chances are that you do not care too much about that, either. But it's never too late to begin studying!

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

it's what i expected actually. :p

Shanty Bill

I Like Soccer
Reaction score
#1. Johnny __________ around the house while his parents were out.

(a) snuck
(b) snucked
(c) sneaked
(d) had sneaken
(e) snook

For this one, sneaked and snuck are both acceptable as past tense of "sneak", as proved here. Therefore, technically speaking this narrows the answer down to either "a" or "c". Personally, I selected "a" as my answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.