the good guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my mate from work has a son who plays for the gymea gorillas only a young lad under 10's i think. mark omeleys little boys play for that club too.
anyways he came into work and told me willie mason and shrek went to there training and were showing all the kids how to play and signing autographs and taking photos with kids.

good to hear that stuff. good to be a bulldog fan.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Although this is off-topic but there was a write-up in the local paper during the week about John Lang from Penrith putting in a request to Graham Murray wanting Matty Bowen to autograph a hat for him if he went to the merchandise shop at Dairy Farmers Stadium himself and buy the hat so that Matty Bowen could sign it and it wasn't even for him - it was for a very sick little boy in one of the hospitals that his daughter works at and this kid is a huge Cowboys supporter who also digs Matty Bowen.

It goes to show that there are a lot of good blokes out there...

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have one for the books.

This is a true story.

Well i am a part of a fund raiser for cancer. It will be a dinner later this year. And anyways the people who where organising it (i am a part of it) where thinking of things to auction off. Well i suggested Football jersies. So we got in contact with the doggies club and they said yeh no problem. Then we got in contact with the roosters club and they said they will have a jersey signed but we would have to pat 130 buck for the jersey and they will get the players to sign it. And i thought to myself how low is that. They are trying to make money off a charity fund raiser.

So yeh that i just my little story and it is true.

And it only happened last week

and this in the light of the doggies being the frst NRL club to pledge money for the beaconsville fund thing.

Why does such a genorous and good club get so much negative press?????

Status
Not open for further replies.