The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He took an extended family cruise with his wife, stepdaughter and her pretty teenage friend. It was disastrous. They were mistakenly only assigned one room with a single bed they had to share. Their luggage all got lost so the women only had one bikini and tiny towels to share between the three of them and everytime the door to the room closed this annoying 'bam chica wowow' music started playing. I think a lot more inplied storytelling happened behind closed doors that had to be cut due to the PG rating of the show

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He took an extended family cruise with his wife, stepdaughter and her pretty teenage friend. It was disastrous. They were mistakenly only assigned one room with a single bed they had to share. Their luggage all got lost so the women only had one bikini and tiny towels to share between the three of them and everytime the door to the room closed this annoying 'bam chica wowow' music started playing. I think a lot more inplied storytelling happened behind closed doors that had to be cut due to the PG rating of the show
I guess “Johnny came on board..and he..let it flow..moaning..It's the love boat-ah! it's the love boat-ah” :D