The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I ain’t talking to you no more BW* because you have now destroyed my childhood. As I will never be able to look at these two giants of science fiction again. The same as that day at Centerpoint Tower, when I saw this Pop Art image below on a T-Shirt with the caption, “Oh Batman”. I just went :| .. I lost a piece of my childhood that day..:unamused:

IMG_1375.jpeg

* Of course I’ll talk to you again BW because this gave me the best laugh for a number of days.. at a time I needed it.. Just like @Sandra's Bollocks did!

Bahhahha Bahhahha Bahhahha Bahhahha Bahhahha :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I ain’t talking to you no more BW* because you have now destroyed my childhood. As I will never be able to look at these two giants of science fiction again. The same as that day at Centerpoint Tower, when I saw this Pop Art image below on a T-Shirt with the caption, “Oh Batman”. I just went :| .. I lost a piece of my childhood that day..:unamused:

View attachment 94790

* Of course I’ll talk to you again BW because this gave me the best laugh for a number of days.. at a time I needed it.. Just like @Sandra's Bollocks did!

Bahhahha Bahhahha Bahhahha Bahhahha Bahhahha :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
After Batman VS Superman: Dawn of Justice came out, I made a meme. I basically googled "Batman making out with Superman", and it turns out there was hundreds of pictures of that. Then I added to it, "Batman VS Superman: Dawn of Just the Two of Us"

Then I posted it in one of the meme groups I was in. The admins deleted my post and sent me a message saying, "you sick bastard. You have not only angered God, you have angered every comic book fan. I hope you die"

Honestly, the response was funnier than my meme.