The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you think about it, if ghosts exist, they don't have any physical form. They may look like they have teeth but they would just be an illusion of teeth as they have no actual physical attributes.

But none of that matters because it's highly unlikely ghosts exist as it would breach the laws of thermodynamics, and effective breach everything we know about physics. But in other universes they could have different physics so in other Universes ghosts may exist. Do they have teeth though? Nah. Probably not. Tentacles on the other hand...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you think about it, if ghosts exist, they don't have any physical form. They may look like they have teeth but they would just be an illusion of teeth as they have no actual physical attributes.

But none of that matters because it's highly unlikely ghosts exist as it would breach the laws of thermodynamics, and effective breach everything we know about physics. But in other universes they could have different physics so in other Universes ghosts may exist. Do they have teeth though? Nah. Probably not. Tentacles on the other hand...
1674734584871.png

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Why do ghosts wear clothes? And is it the clothes they died in?

Reminds me I have to change my boxers lol

What if they died in a car accident, does the car become a ghost car too?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

And I’m ‘putting too much thought into it’?? :tearsofjoy:

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is funny, but the chances of that story actually being true are about 666 to 1. But seeing as it's Oz day, the term 'corn dog', which is a US specific term, got me thinking. Here's 5 versions of what Aussies call corn dogs. Any others?
  1. Pluto Pup
  2. Dagwood Dog
  3. Sav in Batter
  4. Battered Sav
  5. Dippy Dog (that one is pretty old school)