The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The Punisher meets Batman...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm guessing the amount of f**ks this guy gives is somewhere between 0 and dangerously low...

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Waiting for the buts and justifications from some lefties lol. Probably will say she was a victim albeit 650 actual victims lol.
The left tried to lay blame on her husband's death which drove her to murder.

See it's always man's fault no matter what.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The left tried to lay blame on her husband's death which drove her to murder.
See it's always man's fault no matter what.
Don't start that shit in here please! This threads chugging along just fine without degrading into the PC/NonPC side of things.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't start that shit in here please! This threads chugging along just fine without degrading into the PC/NonPC side of things.
Fair enough but I deadset did see a documentary where the finger was being pointed at the patriarchy.

The picture I posted is funny cause it's true.
But it's not funny that 650+ Slovak peasants had to die for a madwomans blood lust!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair enough but I deadset did see a documentary where the finger was being pointed at the patriarchy.

The picture I posted is funny cause it's true.
But it's not funny that 650+ Slovak peasants had to die for a madwomans blood lust!
I had a read of a few sites. Some imply that she was innocent of the killings and framed/falsely accused in order to get control of the lands she inherited after her husband's death. So only history knows the truth.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a read of a few sites. Some imply that she was innocent of the killings and framed/falsely accused in order to get control of the lands she inherited after her husband's death. So only history knows the truth.
All women who murder were set up or a man was the true mastermind according to most.