The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Rabbits Southy..they always knew.. sex crazed little bastards..
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away at a conference, a colleague of mine had an encounter with a fellow attendee and afterwards decided to order room service. He ordered a burger, fries and thickshake. Then he said: ‘Oh, and give me two extra pieces of lettuce too’. The girl says ‘what’s the lettuce for?’. Calm as a coma he says ‘Just wanted to see if you eat like a rabbit too’ :-).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away at a conference, a colleague of mine had an encounter with a fellow attendee and afterwards decided to order room service. He ordered a burger, fries and thickshake. Then he said: ‘Oh, and give me two extra pieces of lettuce too’. The girl says ‘what’s the lettuce for?’. Calm as a coma he says ‘Just wanted to see if you eat like a rabbit too’ :-).
Bahahaha!!!!

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 53675
Found this as funny as hell. No matter what sport, everyone hates the English
I agree. Just explaining to my son the other day about his Italian, Scottish and Irish ancestry- 3 compelling reasons why we love to see the poms lose in all sports- soccer, cricket, rugby league, rugby etc…

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I agree. Just explaining to my son the other day about his Italian, Scottish and Irish ancestry- 3 compelling reasons why we love to see the poms lose in all sports- soccer, cricket, rugby league, rugby etc…
The other method is the old adage that I support two teams: Australia and anyone who plays England :-).