The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Banned
Reaction score
Good way to stop smokers tossing their butts.
Just turn ashtrays into opinion polls lol.

I seriously believe there should be a similar tax on cigarettes like there is on recyclable containers.
Except in this case, make it $1 a butt.
When smokers are paying $20-50 extra for a pack of cancer sticks, their motive to NOT pollute and gain a refund on that tax will be significant enough, that I suspect most will recycle their butts.
Introduce legislation that the cancer stick companies are responsible for 100% ethical recycling of the waste material as well to close the loop and stop it going into landfill as well.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I seriously believe there should be a similar tax on cigarettes like there is on recyclable containers.
When smokers are paying $20-50 extra for a pack of cancer sticks, their motive to NOT pollute and gain a refund on that tax will be significant enough, that I suspect most will recycle their butts.
Introduce legislation that the cancer stick companies are responsible for 100% ethical recycling of the waste material as well to close the loop and stop it going into landfill as well.
Why are most smokers such self centred grubby ***** for?

Hey I'm standing over a drain next to Pyrmont bay.
I know I'll use it as an ashtray!
If I don't see the aftermath it won't affect me!

Smokers are filthy sluts, both male and female!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. But smokers are already paying $20-$50 extra for a pack. I think packs are around $40 right now. About $5 for the ciggies and $35 for the tax. I'm amazed people can still afford to smoke.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. But smokers are already paying $20-$50 extra for a pack. I think packs are around $40 right now. About $5 for the ciggies and $35 for the tax. I'm amazed people can still afford to smoke.
That's why I recently quit it's become way to expensive. I would buy a pack of 40's which would last me about 3 days but they just put the price up recently to $48 per pack. Australia is the most expensive country in the world when it comes to cigarettes, and 3rd most expensive when it comes to alcohol just behind NZ and Japan.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just love how this poster child of George Soros brainwashing has given the www an endless supply of awesome memes.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
A kid in my 2nd grade class claimed this every monday morning.

No one believed him but i think he was actually telling the truth?

He would always hunch over and sulk when our teacher (daughter of ex nazis) accused him of being a liar!