The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Banned
Reaction score
.. yet can't advocate against them too loudly, alas we be likened to Realist90 sympathisers ;)

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
.. yet can't advocate againstihemt too loudly, alas we be likened to Realist90 sympathisers ;)
Men suffer in silence and theres no doubt women are crazy.

My mother said you can't trust them.
Its not very promising when a woman tells you not to have anything to do with women.

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly and sadly, the role models for females of the future, are the very females that we globally deplore.
Mothers and teachers (predominantly female) are a child's two main sources of influence over kids, so if the world's so fucked up, what are the women/females/girls (or whatever they want to be called this week FFS) going to do about it?
Are they going to take a good hard long look at themselves and fix their shit for the sake of humanity?

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly and sadly, the role models for females of the future, are the very females that we globally deplore.
Mothers and teachers (predominantly female) are a child two main sources of influence over kids, so if the world's so fucked up, what are the women/females/girls (or whatever they want to be called this week FFS) going to do about it?
Are they going to take a good hard long look at themselves and fix their shit for the sake of humanity?
Women are contributing to turning alphas into betas and then crying that men are a bunch of pussies now. Lol

Banned
Reaction score
and blame should squarely be pointed towards the terrorist organisation that is Feminism!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Men suffer in silence and theres no doubt women are crazy.

My mother said you can't trust them.
Its not very promising when a woman tells you not to have anything to do with women.
As Denzel Curry said - My daddy said, "Treat young girls like your mother"
My momma said, "Trust no hoe, use a rubber"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
and blame should squarely be pointed towards the terrorist organisation that is Feminism!
I'm more than happy to take the piss out of feminism and women in good humour, but let's face it. If feminism didn't exist then women wouldn't be allowed to vote or work, and wife beating would still be considered a sport.

That said, fuck me there's many feminists that take it too far.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm more than happy to take the piss out of feminism and women in good humour, but let's face it. If feminism didn't exist then women wouldn't be allowed to vote or work, and wife beating would still be considered a sport.

That said, fuck me there's many feminists that take it too far.
Real feminists demand equality, these pieces of pig shit crying over everything and wanting more rights are just sexist hypocritical ***** who suffer from penis envy.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Real feminists demand equality, these pieces of pig shit crying over everything and wanting more rights are just sexist hypocritical ***** who suffer from penis envy.
Exactly.
Don't put todays feminist movement in the same basket as the one from 100 years ago.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly.
Don't put todays feminist movement in the same basket as the one from 100 years ago.
Damn right my bro.

Bitches today love to say "there's no real men left", while they may be right there aren't as many ladies left now, a lot of self disrespecting whores these days.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn right my bro.

Bitches today love to say "there's no real men left", while they may be right there aren't as many ladies left now, a lot of self disrespecting whores these days.
I had much greater respect for my grandmothers.
They were strong women and had more of a backbone than my grandfathers!

They were true women who did it tough and knew what its like to truly suffer!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I had much greater respect for my grandmothers.
They were strong women and had more of a backbone than my grandfathers!

They were true women who did it tough and knew what its like to truly suffer!
I hear ya bro, my little Russian Nana was tough as nails. She was just a few inches taller than her AK47 lol true story.

Banned
Reaction score
Feminism is not what people assume it to be!

I'm all for relative equality for both sexes, despite our inequalities, yet this take from one to benefit another is simply not the answer!
Distribution is not creation.
It only gifts one group at the expense of another that's oppressed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Feminism is not what people assume it to be!

I'm all for relative equality for both sexes, despite our inequalities, yet this take from one to benefit another is simply not the answer!
Distribution is not creation.
It only gifts one group at the expense of another that's oppressed.
Did you hear how they want to drop the entry requirements for females in engineering degrees?

Equality!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you hear how they want to drop the entry requirements for females in engineering degrees?

Equality!
I was listening to a debate on this the other day. On one side you had feminists who were not engineers saying "this is what we need!"

Then on the other side you had female engineers saying "fuck that. I studied hard to get my job, so should you"