The funniest thing youve seen at a bulldogs game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandman77

when that happened was it like "oh well, thats ok cause its lamb"

or was it like ben roberts kicking it on the first when level on the scoreboard this year and you hated him for it

did you guys know terry lamb was terry lamb when he was still playing?, or was he just a good player and the god like admiration came after he retired looking back?
Terry Lamb was always well respected as a "god like figure", He was to the Bulldogs what Andrew Johns Was to Newcastle.
When Terry Kicked that, it was like,

OMG WTF are you doing,

It was laughed about but he was not talked about as a dumb player, jast a dumb play at the time.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was going to say terry lamb kicking the field goal when 2 down but also didnt marty bella knock on off the kick off in the GF. wasnt funny at time but looking back not too bad. Darren smith belting mundine was good too
The way I remember it, Smith tried to belt Mundine but Choc unloaded on him. Hth.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
when that happened was it like "oh well, thats ok cause its lamb"

or was it like ben roberts kicking it on the first when level on the scoreboard this year and you hated him for it

did you guys know terry lamb was terry lamb when he was still playing?, or was he just a good player and the god like admiration came after he retired looking back?
I loved the guy all through his career at the dogs.

Who is thought of as a footy playing God after they retire, but is a nobody when they played anyway?

I think he must have thought for 10 seconds that we could have kicked 2 FGs and tied the match in the time remaining

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I loved the guy all through his career at the dogs.

Who is thought of as a footy playing God after they retire, but is a nobody when they played anyway?
good point actually:o although i never said he was thought of as a nobody

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rd 12 2004 vs Roosters

Where Willie Tonga owned Justin Hodges on the left side of the field with some fends and steps. I think Tonga scored 2 tries on the night.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Funniest thing ive seen was Bella getting up after being smashed and turned around in the tackle, and playing the ball to the opposition who actually got at dummy half for it haha. The look on Bellas face when he realised what he did was priceless.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rd 12 2004 vs Roosters

Where Willie Tonga owned Justin Hodges on the left side of the field with some fends and steps. I think Tonga scored 2 tries on the night.
"tonga is giving hodges a bath" is how peter sterling put it i think

i always liked the tonga v hodges thing

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Funniest thing ive seen was Bella getting up after being smashed and turned around in the tackle, and playing the ball to the opposition who actually got at dummy half for it haha. The look on Bellas face when he realised what he did was priceless.
lol yeh i was pissing myself. That was in an origin game though.

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i hate to admit but both are players that left
1. omeley knocking out bryce gibbs of a dropout he just ran him over
2. mason pulling mathew petersons hair a while ago when he used to play for the eels

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Rd 12 2004 vs Roosters

Add another meat pie. He scored three tries that night.

K

kennyy

Bella playing the ball backwards LOL
Bandwagoners such as Haztrick wouldn't know what its all about =)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think i remember bella, is that after harrigan hit him?

didnt he realise and then get back pointing in the right direction?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
From memory the ref pulled him up and gave NSW a scrum. Bella was so dazed he didnt know what was going on

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man i would have to say Jarrod Hickys break run cant remember who we played but im sure some of you guys may remember when he busted the line to do a 60 meter run or something pissed myself laughing was good tho

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol yes tonee, that was great

i forgot about it:p

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i loaded it up on youtube but my previous account got deleted:(

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
All the things mentioned.

Funniest thing I saw this year was Jimmy Fawcett in NYC trying to chase down and stop an opposition 40/20 kick, tripping on a divot and face planting it just in front of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.